There are a bunch of under 300 dollar drone in the market, some of them are good, some of them are bad or average and some of them are the real best of the best. Its quite a bit challenge though to find the best under 300 dollar drone.
But the thing is people love to read and listen to recommendations, reviews, and what other people are using and talking about. Here we have listed the best selling under 300 dollar drone for you and along with you will know the real user’s feedback, the verified purchase from Amazon.
Here are the top 3 under 300 dollar drone
Top 10 Best Under 300 Dollar Drone
1. DJI Mini SE – Camera Drone with 3-Axis Gimbal, 2.7K Camera, GPS, 30-min Flight Time, Reduced Weight, Less Than 0.55lbs / 249 gram Mini Drone, Impro
- Light as a Smartphone – Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 249 grams, DJI Mini SE is roughly the same weight as the smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the local government.
- Capture on the Go – The lightweight and powerful DJI Mini SE camera drone is the ideal for creators on the move. The ultra-portable design allows you to effortlessly capture moments in unforgettable ways.
- More Time in the Sky – DJI Mini SE’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer drones on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
- Capture the Detail – DJI Mini SE supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear ultra-smooth footage.
- Upgraded Wind Resistance – DJI Mini SE can resist 29-38kph winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
- Easy to Use Template – The DJI Fly app offers a variety of Creator Templates that generate awesome videos with just a tap. Even beginners with no editing experience can turn any moment into a social media hit.
Reviews from Real Users
First let me state that I own and operate many types of drones. For outright photography I tend to lean towards DJI's line of drones. They are extremely stable and reliable. I've been flying them since early 2018. Now the Mini SE is a hybrid of the original DJI Mini and the Mini 2. It has the same motors as the Mini 2(+), but it's connectivity is done with "enhanced" WiFi(-). It is very stable in a 25mph wind because of the motors , but you will be limited in distance by the WiFi signal. And that distance can vary. If you fly in a heavily urban area, I would not expect much distance over 1000 feet before your video signal starts to get choppy. But in the wide open ocean, Ive sent it out about 1600 feet with zero signal loss.
The camera: compared to similar DJI drones you will be limited to 2.7k resolution. But it is some of the sharpest video I've seen. The photos are in 12MP format, plenty of room for editing. What this drone lacks (and I'm not saying it in a bad way) is the automated shooting features of other similar drones. But these other similar drones will cost you a lot more than the list $299 you pay for the drone.
All in all, this is almost the perfect drone for beginners. Except for one thing: there are no sensors on board to alert you to an imminent crash. They had to cut the cost somewhere.
And yes, I would definitely recommend this drone for both beginners and experienced UAV flyers.
Over 100 miles in the air always on sport mode totaling 16h worth in the air. Lipo battery about 24 mins on sport "full speed @ 29mph" The mavic mini black batteries also work and you only loose a minute or 2. Have a total of 5 batteries and can stay airborne almost 2hrs if you had too. I do have it faa registered with 2 strobes top and rear and never fly without them. 20 dollars each and great for night flights. These drones are the cadillacs of the drone world. Longest range was about 1.5 miles in semi residential areas. Range differs the more home wifi router are in the area. Remember to fly higher the farther you go done range, it will improve your line of site. Also remember to stay above 100 ft tree like to jump out. Just be smart, and set your return to home higher then your highest object and your golden. If you loose video or signal, just let go of sticks and wait. The video feed will come back then you may cancel the RTH and gain control again. This is by far DJI best drone for beginners because it has top rated electronics, gps and battery life. Dont worry about the 2.7k video, it looks amazing. It Flys like a 799 Mavic and thats not exaggerated!
2. DJI FPV Combo – First-Person View Drone UAV Quadcopter with 4K Camera, S Flight Mode, Super-Wide 150° FOV, HD Low-Latency Transmission, Emergency
- IMMERSIVE FLIGHT EXPERIENCE: Feel the thrill of immersive flight provided by the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV’s super-wide 150° FOV, giving you an ultra-smooth, real-time view of your flight.
- 4K/60FPS VIDEO: The DJI FPV aircraft can record 4K/60fps video at up to 120 Mbps, capturing crisp details that make footage look as exhilarating as the flight.
- BRAND-NEW S MODE: Get the dynamic look of FPV footage easily in S mode. This hybrid flight mode combines the freedom of flying manually with the simplified controls of previous DJI drones.
- ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES: An auxiliary bottom light, Smart Return to Home (RTH), Low Battery RTH, and forward and downward obstacle sensing are all integrated into DJI FPV to help ensure a safe flight, even at high speeds.
- OCUSYNC 3.0 TRANSMISSION SYSTEM: Enjoy crystal-clear real-time and HD Low-Latency Transmission video, even at distances of up to 6.2 miles.
Reviews from Real Users
First Flight impressions from a long time Phantom and Mavic pilot of the FPV drone. I've been flying a Phantom since getting a Phantom 2 back in 2014. I've flown extreme environments on the open ocean and from over 10,000 feet at the caldron of a volcano. I've become quite comfortable with using those DJI drones. I've gained trust in the DJI flight software and capabilities of the drones. Because of that, I've been able to capture some beautiful moments in my travels that I could never have imagined without drone photography. I learned to fly manual on toy drones in the beginning, but, quickly adapted to DJI's GPS technology. After 3 batteries today I find the FPV to be a familiar performing DJI drone, however, it demands respect.
Extremely fast even in "Normal" mode, the FPV is very responsive compared to any Phantom or Mavic. Care should be taken, if like myself, you've never used Goggles and losing sight of the drone before takeoff is a little disconcerting. Your seeing everything through the Goggles that the drone see's, a'la, First Person View. The Goggles transmission is so crystal clear it's like your using your own eyes and suddenly your wondering why you can't move your head to see the drone?
In the air it shoots to 62 mph in "Sport" in a thought. No buildup or lag, it's a Ferrari compared to Phantoms and Mavics. Be respectful of that acceleration and speed. I would recommend getting it a 100 feet or more above the tallest thing you might hit and fly it around. Bank it, dive and climb. The Goggles are so crystal clear you literally feel like a bird in the sky. It's so good some banks and turns gave me a twinge of motion sickness. The illusion of flight is real!
Flight time was about 12 minutes for me with each of 3 batteries. Of course, I was flying in "Sport" as fast as it would go untill the battery level got low. There is no 30% warning default like a Phantom or Mavic of low battery. Keep a close eye on your battery before the FPV goes RTH on you for low battery. Good news is that my 1st battery was fully charged in 30 minutes from 20% and ready to use after my third battery was used up.
Goggles are very impressive! WoW! So clear and immersive. The Ocusync 3.0 is really good. No interference or latency at over 6000 feet from my position. Really impressive range in any direction. This drone is not a marathon runner like a Mavic Pro or Phantom 4 Pro 2.0, but, it's not because it would lose connection. At all times the transmission of video from the drone to the Goggles was perfect! I saw a buzzard in the air riding the current and I got close, it seemed like it was really next to me. I'm blown away by these FPV Goggles!
I also got to see the the ADS system in operation as it alerted me a aircraft was approaching. It's frightening when you 1st see it in your Goggles! I stopped the drone, never saw the aircraft and kept the FPV low. I'm not sure how far away a aircraft has to be before it's triggered but I never saw or heard a plane. The system definitely works, just don't panic when it happens and put your FPV in "Normal" mode and keep your altitude low.
I know that FPV drone flight is like a art form for FPV pilots. It takes hours and months of practice and flying to become competent and only a few can fly like Tom Cruise in Top Gun. However, that's the trap you must avoid if like myself, you've only flown Phantoms and Mavics. The DJI FPV drone is familiar in alot of ways, just don't start thinking it's the same. It's not. It's very quick and fast with extremely responsive movement. I know I'm going to be using the DJI Fpv simulator for some time before I begin entertaining thoughts of putting my FPV in manual mode. And when I do, I'm hoping to fly above a field of marshmallows.
Finally, my first day flying the DJI FPV drone was Epic! I haven't felt this excited about a drone or as anxious about what would happen since the first time I flew my Phantom 2. It's capabilities as a video centric camera is limited only by the pilots imagination and skill. Just remember the immortal words of the Instructor to Maverick in Top Gun, "Don't let your Ego write checks that your A** can't cash!" (and if you do, I hope you got Care Refresh)
OMG this this is insane. I've been a DJI fan for 7 years and this is a game changer. Learn on the DJI Virtual Flight app first!
I cant believe i can finally fly FPV with a DJI made drone. This thing flies really good. And....its super...SUPER fast... Though depending on your skill level you can also fly slow and low for the beginners. Its safe enough that it has built in programming that helps beginners also.
I tested this thing in a nice huge open field so I can really push the drone... i love it
So my two favorite drones are this and my mavic mini 2.
Now I just wish I can find the correct bag that can fit it.... I mean its not an overly large drone but... its hard to find a bag to put everything with the goggles, controller, and drone. So you gotta get creative. Though its only been out for weeks so hopefully there will be more bags or backpacks that can fit this drone.
It gets my 5 stars. and shipping only took 2 days with amazon prime... pretty good.
3. Apple iPad with Retina Display – 4th Generation – MD510LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi) – Black (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.
- 9.7-inch LED Multi-Touch IPS Retina Display (2048 x 1536 Resolution)
- Apple iOS 6; Dual-Core A6X Chip with Quad-Core Graphics
- 5 MP iSight Camera; 1080p HD Video Recording
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n); 16 GB Capacity
4. Arcade Fight Stick, PXN Street Fighter Arcade Game Fighting Joystick with USB Port, with Turbo & Macro Functions, Suitable for PS3 / PS4 / Xbox ONE
- 【WIDELY COMPATIBLE】: Arcade Fight Stick is suitable for PS3 / PS4 / XBOX ONE / Nintendo Switch / PC Windows (7/8/10) / Android TV Box / Android Phone (OTG function required). Please note: does not support any MAC and IOS system devices.
- 【TURBO & MACRO FUNCTIONS】：TURBO (continuous strike function): helps you to quickly attack opponents, MACRO (macro function) can set a combination button, allowing you to release a combination of tricks with one key, quickly K.O opponent.
- 【TWO JOYSTICK MODES】：The joystick has two modes, you can switch between the direction key mode and the D-pad mode to meet your pursuit of different games to achieve a better operating experience.
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】: Stainless steel 360° joystick and 8 large operation buttons, equipped with rubber hand rest, comfortable and sturdy. The four suction cups at the bottom are firmly adsorbed on the desktop, and will not cause movement when used, which is very stable.
- 【SET INCLUDES】: 1 x Arcade Fight Stick, 1 x English manual, if you encounter any problems, please contact us, we will give you a satisfactory solution within 12 hours.
5. DJI Mini 2 – Ultralight and Foldable Drone Quadcopter, 3-Axis Gimbal with 4K Camera, 12MP Photo, 31 Mins Flight Time, OcuSync 2.0 10km HD Video T
- 【PACK LIGHT, FLY FREE】: at less than 249 g, it weighs about as much as an apple and fits in the palm of your hand. compact and convenient, this small drone is your ideal travel companion, transforming how you capture your favorite memories.
- 【3-AXIS GIMBAL WITH 4K CAMERA】: a 12mp camera in the sky delivers content guaranteed to impress. along with 4k/30fps video and a 3-axis motorized gimbal, mini 2 ensures stunning image quality that is consistently smooth no matter how adventurous your piloting gets.
- 【OCUSYNC 2.0 VIDEO TRANSMISSION】: mini 2 supports up to 10km of hd video transmission and has excellent anti-interference capabilities, giving you the ability to fly farther and see clearer.
- 【POWERFUL PERFORMANCE】: with a max battery life of 31 minutes, dji mini 2 grants more than enough time to compose the perfect shot. mini 2 can resist level 5 winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
- 【4X ZOOM】: there’s no need to get so close for your dream shot. 4x digital zoom makes it safer and more convenient when transitioning between shots of varying distance and composition. Operating Frequency 2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
- 【QUICKSHOTS】: with just a few taps, dji mini 2 automatically records and shoots professional-level videos to share directly on social media. whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced flyer, the dji fly app helps you produce impressive results complete with soundtracks and filters.
Reviews from Real Users
Incredible. For all those wondering “what’s the difference in the original Mavic mini and the Mini 2?” The mini 2 basically just improved everywhere the original lacked. The things that are notable are Ocusync 2, 4K video, big increase in wind resistance, and quick shots. As well as longer flight time and stronger propellor motors.
This is an INCREDIBLE VALUE!!!
Compared to the Mavic Air 2, they both have the same range, same quickshot modes, and both shoot 4K. If you don’t need obstacle avoidance and 48mp photos then go Mavic mini 2 all the way.
You’re paying an extra $600 on the air for 48mp photos and obstacle avoidance, but with that said the camera on the mini 2 has great sharpness and contrast. You will NOT go wrong with this!
For $600, this drone is a steal. Buy it, you will not regret it!
As an avid photographer who is new to aerial photography, I am delighted with the DJI Mini 2. It is easy to fly--I even took it out over water on my first flight, although briefly and controlled in Cine mode. Despite the small, compact size, it is surprisingly stable and takes sharp images, even in some wind.
The controls are responsive and set up is intuitive and plug-and-play while still providing numerous options for customization.
As a first drone, this is a winner. I am happy with this purchase and highly recommend this product.
6. Holy Stone HS440 Foldable FPV Drone with 1080P WiFi Camera for Adults and Kids; Voice and Gesture Control RC Quadcopter with 2 Batteries for 40 Min
- 1080P HD Auto-Adjustable Camera: Equipped with a 1080P HD camera that can be adjusted within 90° by your remote control or the app, this drone can give you an exciting experience of aerial scenery from the 140° wide-angle lens, and assist you to catch every wonderful moment from a birds-eye perspective. Whether you’re shooting at a deserted beach or capturing the details of a fun family reunion, HS440 can handle it all.
- 40 Min Flight Time: You can enjoy a maximum of 20-mins flight time with one powerful modular battery. The package comes with a storage box and 2pcs batteries, extending your flight time to 40mins amazingly. Besides, the modular battery is easier to install and safer to use.
- Small But Mighty: Thanks to intuitive and advanced features packed in a foldable frame, HS440 provides complete freedom wherever and however you want to create. In addition, it’s equipped with a carrying case which is very helpful for you to move the drone from one place to another. Explore your world without limitations.
- Simply Operation for Stunning Content: HS440 carefully optimizes user experience and intelligent features. Thanks to automatic takeoff, and precise hovering, operation is more streamlined and safer than ever. One-Key High-speed Rotation would bring more fun amid flight. The possibilities are endless when the sky is your playground.
- Discover a New Adventure: HS440 is a must-have for beginners with its intelligent functions such as Emergency Stop, Headless Mode, and Altitude Hold as well as its user-friendly features such as its long flight time for every practice.
Reviews from Real Users
This is Absolutely a Great Little Drone it Looks Like the "Mini-Me" of the HS720(E) it is super easy to set up and I was really impressed the storage case it comes with and how quiet it is but the 2 things that really impressed me was the SD Card Slot (up to 32GB) on the Drone and you can adjust the Camera up and down From the Controller that really blew my mind because I have never seen that feature on a small Drone, it's not really a mini Drone it's more like a mid-sized but it truly preforms like a full size Drone, the App is laid out so it is very easy to understand and use, the FPV is great too I sat in my Recliner and was able to fly it through my house using the FPV, the Videos are really clear and they are stored to your cellphone (720P) and the SD Card (1080p) the Controller range is 330ft and the FPV range is also 330ft, the auto take off button on the controller makes this Drone perfect for beginners, when you press it the Drone takes off nice and easy and will hover at like 4 or 5ft, it may drift a little (especially in a little wind) but setting the trim was really easy and once you have it trimmed the altitude hold is great it hovers so well you have plenty of time to use the features on the App (circle fly, tap to fly ect.) or even take a drink lol! I would absolutely recommend this Drone to anyone wanting to learn how to fly Drones or anyone just wanting a super fun Drone to fly indoors on a rainy day or in there backyard (with no wind) bottom line this is another really great Drone from Holy Stone not to mention they have Great Customer Service.
I was pleasantly surprised with this drone from the packaging, to the included materials and parts and definitely the performance.
They don't have to be in the drone to charge and it comes with two, so you can fly while one is charging (although, it will take more than the 20 minute flight time to charge, which is to be expected)
You can actually change the view of the camera while operating. Most drones in this price range are set in one place and won't move or can only be adjusted pre-flight by hand.
Comes in a perfect fitting case with additional parts. Most drones in this price range just comes in a box and plastic.
* Ease of use:
Instructions are simple enough and the drone is very responsive.
* Not a large done and not very heavy, so don't fly outside on a windy day (they tell you this in the Instructions)
All in all, well worth the money.
The HS 440 is a little gem. I was looking for a drone to take on backpacking trips. I needed something compact and light, check! Good battery life, check! Adjustable camera during flight, check! Protective carrying case, check! Entry level price point, check! The description doesn't mention this but you can add a 32g sd card to boost video quality and range. I live where fall colors are amazing and look forward to using this drone to capture that beauty. I will be adding video as soon as I get the free time to get out there!
Beyond the drone itself being an exceptional bang for the buck I can assure you that from my experience HS customer service is top notch. Initially I had to send them an email regarding my purchase. I received a phone call at 11:30 pm est the same day/night to address my situation. Being so late and not recognizing the number I did not answer. The following day Lily from HS followed up via email and we exchanged almost daily emails until my concern was resolved. The customer service dedication was way above my expectations. Thanks Lily!
7. Q9s Drones for Kids,RC Drone with Altitude Hold and Headless Mode,Quadcopter with Blue&Green Light,Propeller Full Protect,2 Batteries and Remote Co
- 【LIGHT UP THE SKY】Bright LEDs on the Q9s drone emit vibrant neon GREEN & BLUE light throughout its entire frame, providing you with a powerful illuminating effect and a vivid flight experience.It also has three different display modes for lighting. We believe that it will surprise you all!
- 【SECURE & DURABLE】The structured style and FOUR sturdy propeller guards ensures a secure flight which protects your kids to avoids body injury from spinning propellers. High quality ABS material to withstand countless crashes or drop. Very durable and reliable drone for Kids and Beginners
- 【User Friendly】1:You can simply take-off / land / return the drone with one button. 2:Three speeds for you to choose, No matter beginners or skilled players. 3:You have no worry about identifying directions Under headless mode. 4:The altitude hold feature allows your drone to hover automatically in the air. (Even if you do not do anything with the controller) All these features make the drone extremely beginner-friendly.
- 【Double flight Time】Comes with 2PCS batteries.Player will have more time for fun.
- 【Multiple Operating Tricks】Featuring with 360 degree Flips and Auto-Rotation Functions to enrich your flying experience.Good toy for kids.
Reviews from Real Users
I wanted a night flight LED drone and I liked the design of the Q9 and I like the price too.
It flies really nice. Very quiet, and the lights are bright. My kids love it. The build quality seems good and the controller and directions are very easy to understand. I think this is a great beginner drone for anyone looking of a fun first drone, but for someone like myself who has a lot of drones this is a great toy too because it looks cool in the sky and safe to fly in my home too. Yes I recommend this drone.
8. DJI Mavic Mini Combo – Drone FlyCam Quadcopter UAV with 2.7K Camera 3-Axis Gimbal GPS 30min Flight Time, less than 0.55lbs, Gray
- Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 250 grams Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone In the United States and Canada you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the government
- The compact yet powerful Mavic Mini camera drone is the perfect creative companion capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary
- Mavic Mini’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer FlyCams on the market Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery
- Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2 7K HD videos A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear Ultra-smooth footage
- What you get DJI Mavic Mini Remote Controller 3x Intelligent Flight Battery 3x Pairs of Spare Propellers 2x Micro USB Cable Gimbal Protector RC Cable (Micro USB connector) RC Cable (USB-C connector) RC Cable (Lightning connector) Pair of Spare Control Sticks 18x Spare Screw Screwdriver 360° Propeller Guard Two-Way Charging Hub DJI 18W USB Charger Carrying Bag.DJI Fly App requires iOS v10 0 Android v6 0 or above Compatible devices include iPhone 11 Pro Max 11 Pro 11 XS Max XS XR X 8 Plus 8 7 Plus 7 6s Plus 6s 6 Plus 6 Samsung Galaxy S10+ S10 S9+ S9 S8+ S8 S7 edge S7 S6 Note9 Note8 Huawei P30 Pro P30 P20 P10 Mate 20 Pro Mate 10 nova 5 nova 4 nova 3e nova 2 Honor 8X 10 9 20 Pro Magic 2 Mi 8 MIX 2S MIX 2 Redmi Note 5 Oppo Find X R15 Vivo NEX X27 X21 X20A OnePlus 7 6T 5 Pixel 3 XL 2 XL 2 LG V20 LG G6
Reviews from Real Users
This is the first drone i ever got and I couldn't be happier with it.
1st the price, quality drone at a very competitive price. I suggest to get the flymore version that comes with 3 batteries and few other accessories, its well worth the extra $100 to get the flymore version for all the extra accessories.
2nd quality and weight, I couldn't believe how light this drone is at such a small size and yet very stable hoovering in the mid air. Good camera and video quality.
I am extremely happy with this drone, couldn't ask for more for such a quality drone at a very good price. Highly recommended.
9. LEGO Marvel Infinity Gauntlet 76191 Collectible Building Kit; Thanos Right Hand Gauntlet Model with Infinity Stones (590 Pieces)
- The stunning, build-and-display LEGO Marvel Infinity Gauntlet (76191) captures forever the captivating style of Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame movies
- This authentic, golden LEGO brick recreation of the iconic Infinity Gauntlet includes colorful Infinity Stones and a sturdy stand featuring a descriptive tablet
- This 590-piece model gives adult Marvel fans the opportunity to immerse themselves in creative construction and recreate one of comic-book culture’s most recognizable, and most devastating, weapons
- This stand-out, build-and-display piece makes a great birthday gift, holiday present or personal treat for any model-making enthusiast or adult fan of the Marvel Universe
- Measuring over 12.5 in. (31 cm) high, 5 in. (13 cm) wide and 4 in. (11 cm) deep, this fascinating model provides an attractive conversation piece, whether displayed in your home or workplace
10. SANROCK U52 Drone with 1080P HD Camera for Adults Kids, WiFi Live Video FPV Drones RC Quadcopters for Beginners, Gesture Control, Gravity Sensor,
- ✈【HD Camera & WiFi FPV Drone】Built-in 1080P HD Camera with 90° adjustable angle, FPV Real-Time transmission, you are able to see real time first-person-view on the App. The video clips are automatically saved to the Micro SD card. You edit HD footage and directly upload it to social media from your iPhone or iPad.
- ✈【Multifunctional & Add Fun to Fly】Our camera drone can perform 360° flips and rolls, circle fly makes fly more attractive. You can define an exact flying route on the App map, brings you spectacular flying experiences. You can fly the drone by moving smart phone up or down with Gravity Sensor enables the drone follow your phone’s direction. Great best drone toy gift for beginners.
- ✈【Steady & Intelligent Alert】This drone does Auto Hovering, this mode that ensures a steady hover in the air at a certain altitude when we focus on take great aerial pictures and videos. It will easier to control under headless mode, especially when the drone is out of sight. If the battery of the transmitter or drone is low, the transmitter will sound an alarm. Also when the drone exceeds the distance of 100 meters, the transmitter will sound an alarm, you need to press the return home button.
- ✈【Easy to Control】The Big drone is suitable for beginner, press the “One Key Start/Landing” button, the drone will take-off or landing automatically. There are 2 speed switch, low speed drone suitable for kids and beginners; high speed drone suitable for adults and profession operation. With One Key Return, press the button in emergency situations and get it returned to you, so it can’t be lost.
- ✈【Safe & Long Flying Time】The RC quadcopter has protective propeller guards to ensure a safe flight for you. High-quality ABS material to free your worries of a sudden shock or drop. One battery can support about 10-13 Minutes flight which makes it easy to replace the battery and safe to charge battery. We also sell this type of battery separately, you can contact us if you need it.
Reviews from Real Users
The "feature" that impressed me literally right out of the box was the honest way this company asked for feedback, review, or offered assistance. There was no outward gimmick to entice you into writing a positive review. When a vendor does that you can just about guarantee the product is not going to be impressive. And true to form, this drone IS impressive and works very well, the setup was a breeze, pairing it was simple, the drone itself can take a nasty spill or three and keep working like new. They did not beg for a review and they did not offer a free prize for a review because they do not need to. The drone is worth every penny. You cannot beat the price.
One small thing, it is a bit of a stretch saying this is for a beginner, but i do not say that as a negative, the craft is advanced enough to do quite a lot of droning beyond the beginner level. I could DRONE on about it for ever, but i will leave it at that. With my funny joke, ummm yea well, the drone is better than my joke! I promise!
Great starter Drone for a 10 year old!!
Exactly what I was looking for.. it’s very durable , has been in nearly daily use for a month.. taking lots of crashes, and holding up very well ..
fun and easy to operate!! Soon he will be able to move up to more extensive models thanks to this drone.. perfect intermediate level for kids.
Decent picture Quality at this price and also works well with his Samsung galaxy.
My son has gotten hours of playtime in a day.. the battery recharges quickly.
The price Is right !! Very happy with this purchase!!
I had one of the early DJI Phantom drones that was a pretty awesome machine but this little Sanrock which costs a fraction of the DJI has better wifi and a very adequate camera and frankly, it’s a bit hard to believe it has this much technology for such a great price. It doesn’t have GPS hold or things like that but it’s pretty simple to fly and control regardless. Just stay out of the wind because it’s light enough not to need FAA registration. And remember, the higher you fly it, the more likely the wind will be stronger. I’ve not tested the limits yet and will probably stay pretty conservative in flying it so not to lose it.
The considerations to buy under 300 dollar drone
Purchasing online is tricky but if the product is available on Amazon it’s a lot easier thing.
The features you want for under 300 dollar drone
You purchase a product for a certain purpose, right? So, you should look that the product you are looking for should have that certain features and specifications.
Here we have compiled the features and specifications of and that fulfills your need and desire.
Make sure the product you grabbing has the market standard quality. How do you confirm? Read the product history, check the brand and read users’ feedback.
Here in this blog post, we accumulated some nice users’ feedback that might help you to decide on the best product around filled with quality.
Good quality products come with good brands and a good price, make sure the price is within your budget. Remember, it does not mean that products with a good price come with great quality but usually it does.
The best way to buy a product is from an authentic seller.
An authentic seller is someone who sells their own products, not someone who resells other people’s products.
An authentic seller has a vested interest in the quality of their product, which means they will not resell a faulty or defective product.
The reliability of a product depends on the quality of the product and its performance.
A reliable product can be trusted to work well for a long time.
It is important to buy a reliable product because it will not break down or need repair often, which prevents wasting money on repairs and replacements.
After checking the list of under 300 dollar drone and reading the real user’s feedback, I hope that you have some ideas on what you like to have. Hope you got your desired product and making a very good move to your home.