There are a bunch of rural gps tracker for dogs in the market, some of them are good, some of them are bad or average and some of them are the real best of the best. Its quite a bit challenge though to find the best rural gps tracker for dogs.
But the thing is people love to read and listen to recommendations, reviews, and what other people are using and talking about. Here we have listed the best selling rural gps tracker for dogs for you and along with you will know the real user’s feedback, the verified purchase from Amazon.
Here are the top 3 rural gps tracker for dogs
Top 10 Best Rural Gps Tracker For Dogs
1. Tractive Waterproof GPS Dog Tracker – Location & Activity, Unlimited Range & Works with Any Collar (White)
- LIVE TRACKING & LOCATION HISTORY – Follow your furry friend’s every step in real-time on your phone. See where your dog has been and what they’ve been up to.
- SUBSCRIPTION PLAN NEEDED – Monthly, 1 year, 2 year and 5 year plans available starting at $4.99 per month. Try risk free with a 30 day money back guarantee.
- VIRTUAL FENCE – Mark safe spaces, like your garden, and know the moment your dog leaves one – and when they come back safely.
- ALL-DAY ACTIVITY MONITORING – Track active time, rest and calories burned. Set fitness goals. Keep your buddy in great shape with Tractive GPS for dogs.
- SMALL, LIGHTWEIGHT & 100% WATERPROOF – Running through the forest, rolling in the mud or a dip in the lake are no problem for Tractive.
- WORLDWIDE LOCATION TRACKING – Use your GPS tracker for dogs throughout the USA, Canada and 150 other countries. Manage all features via the free Tractive GPS app for iOS and Android or in any browser.
Reviews from Real Users
After I lost my dog for 5 days and nights I began my search for a GPS tracker in case this was ever to happen again. I purchased a Garmin device that was probably good, but not for my needs. I wanted something more for running with my dog on trails and it was just way too bulky for everyday use. Then I purchased a Fi collar. Let me just say that it was a joke. Not only did the collar fall off my dog on a run, but the tracking was useless. I couldn’t even use the service to locate the collar even though I had good coverage on my phone. The app was terrible on so many levels as well. Then I purchased a Tractive collar and I have to admit that I was skeptical especially for the price, but it works great. I can’t believe how good of a product it is and I would have happily spent more money. I’ve been using it for a few week now and the GPS has been super reliable and the app is great too. It actually works for you instead of forcing you to use it how the company wants you to use it like the Fi. It shows where you are in proximity to the collar unlike the previously mentioned collar and it has an on/off switch as well. The app has what you need and not a bunch of unnecessary information that I feel is pointless if you just want to be able to find your dog. So if you are looking for a collar that is priced right and works great get a Tractive collar.
We've got a 13 year old Black Lab with a wander lust. He used to spend his time pressing his head against the slats on the back yard fence, looking for a slat he could press off and escape. So we installed a brand new fence - problem solved! Well, not really. I am remodeling the house and have to make many trips out one of our 3 gates, and eventually, I forget to close one of them and our wanderer is off on another adventure.
So we decided to try the Tractive LTE. Initially we were a little disappointed with the battery life, which for us was about 2 days (remember: you need there to be excess charge remaining during an "escape" so you have plenty of time to find and retrieve your pet). But recently Tractive has alleviated this with their "Power Saving Mode", which monitors periodically to see if it can still see your household WIFI network, instead of having to use the GPS, which uses much more power. So now we can get 4-7 days between charging sessions. Much better.
The GPS function works adequately for this purpose. I think it would likely locate your pet within a house or two of your pet's true location. We have taken the Tractive device with us on trips to the pet store and to the vet's and the GPS located itself accurately enough to show it at both locations, both about 3 miles away in opposite directions.
When you need to locate your lost pet, you can activate the "Live" tracking which uses the mobile phone system's triangulation but also uses the most power of all. This seems to be the most accurate, and it
provides updates pretty close to in real time. This has generally worked well for us but with both GPS and the "Live" tracking, you have to allow for the fact the the tracking device is only a couple feet off the ground with very little antenna. It is good but not perfect.
Over all we are quite satisfied, knowing that we'll likely find Fido much more quickly and conveniently the next time he goes off on one of his "adventures".
We would definitely buy this again.
2. Apple AirTag 4 Pack
- Keep track of and find your items alongside friends and devices in the Find My app
- Simple one-tap setup instantly connects AirTag with your iPhone or iPad
- Play a sound on the built-in speaker to help find your things, or just ask Siri for help
- Precision Finding with Ultra Wideband technology leads you right to your nearby AirTag (on select iPhone models)
- Find items further away with the help of hundreds of millions of Apple devices in the Find My network
- Put AirTag into Lost Mode to be automatically notified when it’s detected in the Find My network
- All communication with the Find My network is anonymous and encrypted for privacy, Location data and history are never stored on AirTag
- Replaceable battery lasts over a year
- AirTag is IP67 water and dust resistant
- Make AirTag yours with a range of colorful accessories, sold separately
Reviews from Real Users
Setup took seconds to get ready as the software is already on the current IOS.
Each person in my family revived a tag including the dog 🙂
Easy to Hear
Amazing GPS directions.
I’m super happy 🙂
I've used Tile, Galaxy Tags, and Airtags, so I this review is based on extensive experience.
For people who have iPhones or iPad, Apple's AirTag is the best finder on the market.
Thanks to UWB technology, AirTag provides precise pinpointing of distance and location. Using iPhones "Find My" app, you'll see an arrow pointing you in the exact direction of your AirTag. It will also and indicate its distance down to how many feet, and when you're really close, how many inch away it is. This UWB feature requires the finder to be in the same home/office/space as you. If you're not in the same area as the AirTag, it's supported by the largest finder network (nearly a billion iPhones active worldwide), so you can find your lost item within most populated cities in the connected modern world!
Below is a list of Common Misunderstandings:
1. The AirTag isn't Loud Enough: Not True! AirTag is plenty loud, but many new users have set it up incorrectly. The AirTag must have the white side exposed since that is the side the speaker projects sound from. Apple's own accessories make sure to expose BOTH the metallic and white sides, but many 3rd party accessories on Amazon feature images with the metal side exposed, but leave the white side obstructed, which looks shiny and nice, but also kills the decibels. AirTags are plenty loud, and the accessories will work fine if you make sure the white side is showing, not the shiny metal side. I expect Apple will address this confusion in future versions of AirTag.
2. My iPhone doesn't show the distance or direction of my AirTag items: In order to use the precise pin-pointing feature that measures in feet/inches and points an arrow at the location, you must have a newer iPhone that supports UWB (all iPhone 11 and iPhone 12 models). This feature also only works if the AirTags are within the same home/office/etc.
3. My AirTags stop working when they are at a remote location. Wait a few more minutes - the AirTag will probably show up on a map soon (once another iPhone user passes by, which eventually happens almost everywhere in cities).
4. I can't find my iPhone from my AirTag: That is true, and it's one feature offered by Tile and Galaxy Tags that AirTag lacks. However, by skipping the ability for AirTags to find your phone, AirTag's have a more solid build (by avoiding the moving parts of a button), and more importantly, have better battery life. You can always use iCloud from any browser, or an Apple Watch or iPad, to find your iPhone.
Small and nice but i wish there was a hole attached instead of buying 35$ loops rip
3. Samsung Galaxy SmartTag Bluetooth Tracker & Item Locator for Keys, Wallets, Luggage, Pets and More (1 Pack), Black (US Version)
- Tag it: Need to keep tabs on something, Attach a Galaxy SmartTag to those precious things in life.
- Find it: If you lost your stuff, just launch the app, and see where it’s been last. Retracing your steps is easy.
- Take it easy: There it is. Thanks to Galaxy SmartTags, finding lost items is smart and simple.
- Use with a Galaxy smartphone running Android 8.0 or higher and RAM 2.0GB above. SmartThings app required.
4. Spytec GPS GL300 Real-Time GPS Tracker for Vehicles Cars Trucks Loved Ones Asset Tracker with App and Weatherproof Magnetic Case
- Easiest & fastest GPS tracking: Spytec GPS offers the fastest GPS tracking for vehicles, valuables, and equipment using 4G satellite technology. Receive location alerts from the GPS tracker via our iOS/Android apps.
- Easy-to-use software & features: Watch your tracker move on a map, customize alerts and boundaries, see past data, speed, distance, & more.
- Reliable service: With more than a 99.99% uptime and a .256 millisecond processing time, our cloud-based technology gives you the data you want, when you want it.
- Small & versatile: Our mini GPS tracker is 1″ thick with up to 2 weeks’ battery life. Simply set/activate and use as a GPS tracker for trucks, GPS bike tracker, motorcycle tracker, or help teen drivers with this GPS tracker for kids.
- Lifetime warranty & affordable subscription: This device requires a subscription to our easy-to-use software on our mobile and desktop apps. Activate the device, choose your plan, and start tracking with zero contracts or fees. Subscriptions start at $25/month annually or $30/month, month-to-month. Get free 24/7 support and a lifetime warranty on GPS trackers with an active annual subscription.
Reviews from Real Users
Definitely worth the money! Looked into hiring a private investigator but tried this at a fraction of the cost after reading the reviews. After charging and playing with it for a day before planting device to get in tune with it's operation and all functions with the aid of customer service via chat and then installed. I had an answer within hours of it's use. Also be prepared for what you'll see and or learn! I used the 5-second updates for smoother map markings. Although tracking device does give an address on the map I found it easier to use the satellite image function on the map to look for property layouts and then google maps to match the layouts with the actual house numbers to get things exact. I would say car being tracked was within 10-ft of it location indicated on map at any given time. Also worth knowing tall buildings with narrow streets make it tough for the satellites to pinpoint exactly but should have you within 100-ft tops. Had same issue using a Garmin gps in San Francisco two years ago on a motorcycle so I was in tune with it beforehand and really didn't find it troublesome seeing two different brand name devices struggle with the same issue.
If you want to catch someone for whatever reason...this is the THING!! We watched everytime the vehicle was in motion to every s in angle address and how long they were at that address and did it from our phone. Provided addresses on screen in real.time. Battery lasted 12 days and the info refreshed every one minute.
If its important and in this case it was crucial....then spend the money.
While accuracy could be better i suppose (shows next house to mine while in the car in the garage, might be interference as well) it definitively does the job. For more accurate location and real time update I would use something better. For low key surveillance its just fine, updates location every 60 s. Magnets are powerful, and box is great, waterproof. Stayed about 3 weeks under the car, was washed twice nothing bad to report.
Happy with the purchase
5. LandAirSea 54 GPS Tracker, – USA Manufactured, Waterproof Magnet Mount. Full Global Coverage. 4G LTE Real-Time Tracking for Vehicle, Asset, Fleet,
- Personal GPS for reliable tracking of people, vehicles, and/or assets
- Ultra-compact design | 100% Waterproof | Built-in Super Strength Magnet
- Attaches to vehicle | Fits in small pockets | Discretely hide in a backpack, case or purse
- Track & map (with Google Maps) in realtime on web-based software or SilverCloud App
- Text & email alerts | Geofencing | Vehicle Tracking | Location Reporting | Historical Playback
Reviews from Real Users
Bought this because I suspected my boyfriend who lived with me of being unfaithful. The day it got delivered I caught him doing the dirty with his "ex-employee" in his car.
I guess it's true - once you get to the point of wanting to find proof, you will find what you're looking for.
Funny thing... I didn't even get a chance to use the tracker yet - it was still on the charger.
This product is perfect.... The magnet is strong doesn't need a case... I was looking to get information on where was my husband disappearing to and it tracked the vehicle to the pinpoint.... I now a peace of mind and evidence of his infidelity. Thanks for your help
Updated: October 2018
Many reviewers say do not buy this if you don't want to know the truth about a cheater. I second that statement. This device will lead you straight there, so be sure you are ready to stop denying and are prepared to see the cold hard facts.
I started with the 30 second plan to save money but it was too slow for me. I moved to the 10 second plan and it worked well for me.
Everyone I spoke to at the company is amazing. The tech support is incredible. Based in the US. Very responsive and helpful. I only used it for 2 months, called and cancelled the subscription. Simple.
Although you can use it on the exterior (under the vehicle) I preferred putting inside the truck and found it to be just as accurate as exterior placement.
It's All TRUE.
Let me begin with this: I am NOT a techie type person. I avoid tech whenever possible. Having said that certain situations in my life require me to step up to the plate.
I read at least a hundred reviews of this GPS unit as well as multiple others in the same price range.
This product is as advertised.
First: It was a breeze to sign up and open an account, on my phone. Literally took under 5 minutes. You do have to pick a subscription plan. There is a monthly fee. But if you are serious about tracking someone or something it's a small price to pay.
Second: syncing it and getting it up and running was a breeze. Took all of 10 minutes. Max. It did require charging to fully charge but was partially charged out of the box.
Third: This baby is completely accurate. I took it with me today to run errands and it pinpointed my location clearly. At every stop.
I have not had time to check out the computer aspect of it-I know it has more features when using a computer.
It's well constructed. The directions were simple and easy to follow.
I love that it has a magnet incorporated in it so you don't have to buy a separate case.
Battery life seems good.
It checks all the boxes.
6. New! [FCC Certified| 30 Days Battery Life| Lowest Monthly fee] Tack GPS Location Tracker – Child, Kid, Alzheimer, Dog, Bike, Car, Vehicle, Motorcyc
- 30 days Ultra long operating battery life powered by smart A.I and advanced movement detection algorithm
- Works both indoors + outdoors and independently from your mobile phone. Does not rely on your phone bluetooth connection to send location to TackGPS App like other bluetooth trackers do.
- Safe Zones – Automatically receives arrival and departure notifications on TackGPS App whenever device enters or leaves preset Safe Zones. The TackGPS App is available for free on Google Play and Apple APP store.
- SIM card included, first 30 days subscription Free, thereafter ultra affordable low monthly fee starting from US$2.99/month.
- Works in USA on AT&T/T-mobile/Sprint + Unlimited free roaming data in more than 30 countries world-wide including Canada, Mexico and all major EU countries!
- Comes with Wonder Case [Teal Blue] – Soft silicone Case for Tack GPS Tracker, designed to fit on pets collar directly or with attached velcro stripe
- Waterproof and dust-proof for all weather operation
- US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Certified: Product has been tested to comply with stringent FCC standards
- 1-year Warranty included with Tack GPS.
Reviews from Real Users
I have been shopping around for a long time for a device to keep track of my 1/2 feral cat who travels so much she should probably apply for a passport! Most of the devices I have found were cheap enough but they were also cheaply made and the monthly fee was outrageously high. I have finally found a winner solving both of those issues in the TackGPS!
The unit itself is very well constructed and sealed against the weather. It uses a popular Type-C charge cable and comes with a silicone case easily attached to a dog or cat collar. I use this to track my wayward cat and she doesn't seem to mind it's size at all. The battery with normal use is rated for a month, but I would say a charge one a week would be a better idea. The best feature is the monthly tracking plan using the built-in SIM card which at $2.99 per month (2-year plan) is a fraction of the competing plans ranging from $10-$15 a month.
The Android/IOS App has been working great and their development team has been working hard to improve it as ideas come in. Accuracy seems to be in the 50-foot range which isn't bad for a small device as this. The satellite map view was recently added which added a lot to the scope, but a standard view is also available. There are several tracking modes to choose from based on the need. Precise GPS data is also provided for the exact location. I have added some pictures to show the map functions as well as my cat sporting the collar & tracker. The support team has answered every email promptly and has been very responsive to suggestions, using several. Overall, I don't believe you will have any regrets about choosing this tracker!
I am testing this tracker with my Model Radio Controlled Airplane Club and have extremely happy with the results so far. The unit is easy to setup with the program and to use.
We are putting the tracker into a model before takeoff in the event it looses binding to the radio and flys off into the unknown. So far whoever has tested it has been able to retrieve their plane without any problems.
The models we use Tack GPS in cost upwards of $100.00 and most are upwards of $300.00, so the initial cost of the Tack GPS and the minimal yearly subscription fee is more than worth it to all of us.
One note of caution, do not use your finger nail or anything else sharp to turn the Tack on or off as you will damage the waterproof silicone cover as I did. The company in my case was gracious enough to replace the unit for me.
I bought this device for my dog. Very quick & easy set up to get going. The size is perfect and the design very appealing and by far the longest battery life for such a small device. I have 2 GPS trackers of other brand. For the first, the battery does not last beyond 3 days, the frequent charging requirement meant that most often than not, I would bring my dog out for a walk and found out that battery has drained fully. The other chunky tracker could last more that 10 days, but it is so chunky and heavy! I have used Tack for a few days now and the battery life is looking good at 80%, so on average 4-5% battery drain per day. Really happy with this device so far!
7. Tile Pro (2020) 1-pack – High Performance Bluetooth Tracker, Keys Finder and Item Locator for Keys, Bags, and More; 400 ft Range, Water Resistance
- FIND KEYS, BAGS & MORE — Directly attach the powerful Pro to keys, backpacks, purses or anything else you need to keep track of regularly and use our free app on iOS or Android to find them.
- FIND NEARBY — Use the Tile app to ring your Pro when it’s within 400 ft. or ask your Smart Home device to find it for you. Tile works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Xfinity, and Siri.
- FIND FAR AWAY — When outside of Bluetooth range, use the Tile app to view your Tile’s most recent location or enlist the secure and anonymous help of the Tile Network to aid in your search.
- FIND YOUR PHONE — Use your Tile to find your phone, even when it’s on silent.
- UPGRADE YOUR FINDING EXPERIENCE — Subscribe to Premium or Premium Protect for proactive finding features and enhanced services including Item Reimbursement, Smart Alerts, and Free Battery Replacement.
Reviews from Real Users
This device is very easy to install. You download the app to your phone, follow the instructions, synch the tile, all in about 2 minutes. Once you do that, pushing the button on the tile makes your phone ring, so it works both ways. With the phone, you can find the tile, and with your tile, you can find your phone. The Tile device and app designs are both VERY clever. You can select the tile broadcast sound to be soft or loud from the app on your phone when you are looking for the tile, and I would estimate "loud" is approximately normal conversation level in decibels. But the app is ever cleverer than this! Those of us with hearing loss learn through our testing that not all sound frequencies are affected equally. We can be completely deaf above 2000 Hz, but hear pretty well a sound with a frequency of 1000Hz. What this tile app does is play scales! It starts around middle C I would guess, and then just plays musical scales of increasingly higher frequency, going up more than one octave, perhaps two, and then it just sits there and repeats these scales until you turn it off. The Tile will find the range you can hear if you can hear anything. BUT, EVEN BETTER, a concentric circle visual guide appears on your phone that tells you VISUALLY when you are getting close to or farther from your phone.
I bought and compared the Tile Pro, Mate and Sticker. If you're looking for something to help you find your keys at home the range on all 3 should be more than sufficient unless you live in a mansion. But if you lose your keys somewhere say in a city bar you're gonna want every last meter of range because the signal degrades heavily through old and thick walls. The Pro has the greatest range and in my testing I found that it has just enough punch to reach the sidewalk from inside a small city block, while the Mate and Sticker were very spotty. The Pro is only barely larger and more expensive than the Mate, and I'd say just the peace of mind justifies it. And being unable to recover your keys will be much much more expensive.
On the subject of the user network, Tile's is easily the biggest so you have the greatest chance of getting a location on your belongings if you are out of your personal range. It just doesn't make sense to go with a different company when Tile's hardware is also probably the best too. And apparently a proper GPS tracker of comparable physical size has to be recharged every week or two instead of a battery swap on the tile every YEAR or TWO. And usually requires a subscription. Hope we'll get there someday, but until then Tile's your best bet.
App worked upon installation, but failed to connect 10 minutes later.
I moved closer and closer, until now my phone is right next to the Tile. The app says "Your Tile is nearby. Hold on for a few seconds while we connect." I have been in this position some five minutes already. The app still cannot connect.
The online automated help facility suggests to reboot the Tile by pressing the button for 10 seconds. That helped. However, trying to connect about two hours later, I still get the same failure.
So, from now on, if I want to find my keys, I must first find the Tile (which is, of course, attached to the keys), reboot it, then attempt to find it via the app. Very useful!
A total waste of money, and a waste of time to debug the app and look for a refund.
I originally gave Tile one star, but I must upgrade my review. I contacted Tile support. A representative named Lottie took the matter seriously, and ended up mailing me a replacement tile. That tile works much better. I still face occasional interminable “Hold on for a few seconds while we connect,” but exiting and reentering the app has solved that every time so far.
I give Tile Support, and Lottie, five stars.
8. TT™ 15X Dog Device, Tracking and Training Dog Device with Collar, 18 Levels of Stimulation, Rugged and Water-Resistant, High-Sensitivity GPS, Red
- Stay connected to your dog and the hunt with up to 80 hours of battery life
- Save battery life, and remotely put your dog tracking and training device to sleep with sleep mode when paired with a compatible Garmin device
- Update your device via Garmin Express software, available for both Mac and Windows devices
- Train with 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation plus audible tone and vibration when used with your compatible tracking and training handheld.
- Rugged and water-resistant up to 10 meters (1 ATM); tough enough to run wherever your dog runs
- Track your dog up to 9 miles away
- LED beacon lights, activated from your compatible handheld, keep track of your dog in the field
- Compatible with all existing Alpha, PRO 550 Plus and Astro 430 handheld devices from Garmin
9. Cube GPS Tracker, Waterproof Worldwide Coverage, 4G LTE Real-Time Tracking for Vehicle, Asset, Fleet, Elderly, Dog, Subscription Required
- Worldwide real time tracking, SIM card included. Monthly subscription starting at $16.50/mo needed for use. Track vehicles, cars, trucks, children, spouse, dog, elderly, motorcycle, ATV, boat, equipment, tools, employees, assets, car fleets, and valuable belongings. Place in a backpack, luggage, shipment or car & track real-time via your smartphone, iPhone, Android, Web app, Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa.
- Rechargeable battery lasts from 10-60 days depending on configuration. Accessories available, OBDII charging cable, hardwire cables, mini usb to make sure your tracker is always charged.
- Setup geo-fence zones in the app and get real-time alerts when the tracker leaves that area. SOS button, low battery, speeding, & moving alerts about the tracker’s movements via app notification, SMS or email. Location history allows you to check the devices location history for up to 5 years.
- Monthly fee: Just like a cellphone a tracker needs a data connection using cellular networks. A monthly fee is required: starting at $16.50/mo annual plan or $19.95/mo monthly for unlimited tracking worldwide, no hidden fees.
- Quick and painless customer service: Our US based customer service experts will take care of any questions or technical support so you’ll be 100% satisfied.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY so long as service is active
Reviews from Real Users
Purchased because I have a runner of a fur baby. It has helped already when she got out and decided to run around the neighborhood before I could even get shoes on. Definitely worth the money. Never thought I would be the person to get one but we just had a dog pass away after Christmas and my kids can’t handle if we lost another dog.
This sleek black GPS looks like very good quality and fits nicely on our dogs collar. We wanted to be able to track her in case she escaped from the yard so we signed up to activate the service. The map is very clear and we always know exactly where she is, even in the yard. As a bonus, we also track her walks as we take her through the neighborhood, which is also a lot of fun.
Bought this for fleet vehicle, was worried when the description was saying to make sure it wasn't under metal, etc. But it never lost signal and tracked in real time just as described and we had it mounted under a back seat in a vehicle with no sunroof. Battery generally lasted about a week.
10. Tractive Waterproof GPS Dog Tracker – Location & Activity, Unlimited Range & Works with Any Collar (Midnight Blue)
- LIVE TRACKING & LOCATION HISTORY – Pinpoint the real-time location of your furry friend when it matters most and see the history of places your dog has visited.
- SUBSCRIPTION PLAN NEEDED – Monthly, 1 year, 2 year and 5 year plans available starting at $4.99 per month. Try risk free with a 30 day money back guarantee.
- VIRTUAL FENCE – Define a safe area and get an instant notification if your pet leaves the area. Dog tracking has never been easier.
- ACTIVITY MONITORING: Keep your dog healthy with the integrated dog fitness tracker
- WORLDWIDE LOCATION TRACKING – Use your Tractive GPS pet collar attachment in over 150 countries. Manage all features via the free Tractive GPS app for a iOS and Android or in any browser.
- Age range description: all life stages
- Included components: gps tracker, manual, usb cable
Reviews from Real Users
I tryed three trackers and returned them all. Only tractive gave me fast tracking and a steady signal. It has worked in our subdivision and most importantly a good signal out in the foothills.
Protection of the dog in case she gets loose
I love these trackers. I've done a lot of research and did side by side comparisons. This is the only product that actually gives close to real time live tracking which updates every 2 to 3 seconds. (Whistlr isn15 seconda ans Fi is 60 seconda. It also tracks your dogs. A lot of other trackers leave the appearance is tracking your dog but it's really tracking your phone that's connected to the GPS device by bluetooth. This actually tracks your dogs. Since I let my daughters weren't off-leash in the woods everyday. It's very important that I know exactly where my dogs are. That is the point right? Battery life is very good if you have a Wi-Fi connection in your house. Unlike other devices, Tracticw does but require a home base device. Each device can connect independently to your Wi-Fi to save battery when you're at your house. Because it's tracking your dog and not you, you can get a full one year history of everywhere you've been with your dog at any moment of the day. It's really cool. I can live track multiple dogs at the same time. I have read about durability issues what's a little rubber piece, but I have not encountered that. I've had these devices for about a year and my dogs run through the woods everyday with me. They get wet and run through the brambles daily. I can also track the activity of my dogs and compare them with other dogs in my area and dogs across the world of the same breed. I itially there was some buggy pieces to the software but they have improved these of the last year and they had some software ans firmware updates that have dramatically increased battery life and performance. I can now go more than a week without recharging. If there's a complaint, it's that my particular devices are white and therefore it shows scratches and dirt really well ans stands out on a dark collar If I bought another one it would be the black one.
The considerations to buy rural gps tracker for dogs
Purchasing online is tricky but if the product is available on Amazon it’s a lot easier thing.
The features you want for rural gps tracker for dogs
You purchase a product for a certain purpose, right? So, you should look that the product you are looking for should have that certain features and specifications.
Here we have compiled the features and specifications of and that fulfills your need and desire.
Make sure the product you grabbing has the market standard quality. How do you confirm? Read the product history, check the brand and read users’ feedback.
Here in this blog post, we accumulated some nice users’ feedback that might help you to decide on the best product around filled with quality.
Good quality products come with good brands and a good price, make sure the price is within your budget. Remember, it does not mean that products with a good price come with great quality but usually it does.
The best way to buy a product is from an authentic seller.
An authentic seller is someone who sells their own products, not someone who resells other people’s products.
An authentic seller has a vested interest in the quality of their product, which means they will not resell a faulty or defective product.
The reliability of a product depends on the quality of the product and its performance.
A reliable product can be trusted to work well for a long time.
It is important to buy a reliable product because it will not break down or need repair often, which prevents wasting money on repairs and replacements.
After checking the list of rural gps tracker for dogs and reading the real user’s feedback, I hope that you have some ideas on what you like to have. Hope you got your desired product and making a very good move to your home.