There are a bunch of pocket leather bible in the market, some of them are good, some of them are bad or average and some of them are the real best of the best. Its quite a bit challenge though to find the best pocket leather bible.
But the thing is people love to read and listen to recommendations, reviews, and what other people are using and talking about. Here we have listed the best selling pocket leather bible for you and along with you will know the real user’s feedback, the verified purchase from Amazon.
Here are the top 3 pocket leather bible
Top 10 Best Pocket Leather Bible
2. KJV Pocket Reference Bible, Black French Morocco Leather, Thumb Index, Red-letter Text, KJ243:XRI
- Used Book in Good Condition
Reviews from Real Users
I had a large big thick old king James Bible, but it was not getting used that much and being a homeless man, carrying my backpack around, I have to be choosy as to what I carry around, because everything does add up in weight. Well long story shorten down, I suddenly realize that i needed to look for a smaller Bible, So I looked around and found this tiny mini size Bible, and got it. Now, there is no excuse for not haveing a Bible on Hand. I keep that Bible with me every where I go. It fits in my pocket easy as pie ! .... how ever, its a real pity that there is a limit in their avaiblity ! After all, this Bible is Hand made, So you get a High Quality Bible. Its a work of Art. Nothing fancy, but it is well put together. I give this Bible the 5 stars rating.
Bought this for the wife. She wanted a small full KJV for daily carry and reading. She loves it so much it is everywhere she goes.
Leather is superb on this. Tabs are taking getting use to and font is a tad small but readable.
For its size and cost this little beauty is worth every cent. And now she wants a larger one for church and study use.
Both of us highly recommend this Bible to everyone looking for a small pocket size bible with the complete text and not just New Testament.
The one we got had a little chip on the front cover but that makes it all the more special for the kiddie. He has joined the club of the Cambridge Bible readers of the household. While the font is tiny, we thank God that He has blessed us with eyes to see. We can’t wait for the last of the flock to join our little club. Definitely recommend and will be buying again!!
3. KJV, Checkbook Bible, Compact, Bonded Leather, Black, Wallet Style, Red Letter: Holy Bible, King James Version
Reviews from Real Users
Wonderful, sleek. Fits good in my purse. Small print, but works great for pulling it out when I am waiting in a doctor office or on the go. This is not my main Bible. But is wonderful for on the go. People can see that it is a Bible. I have a KJV app on my phone, but I do not want people thinking on am playing around on my phone(which I don't do), or just texting. So by having this in hand I can help be a witness for Jesus that everyone needs to get right with the Lord.
Been looking for a Bible like this to replace a older one that I had years ago and I’m so pleased with this purchase! Great size for my purse and on the go! Love it!
I love the size of this! Checkbook is the best description of the size. I use reading glasses 3.0 & can read the print just fine. Ordered 2 & gave one to my husband & he loves it too. We have full size study Bibles & other sizes too. But this will be the size we have with us.
4. KJV Holy Bible, Mini Pocket Size, Faux Leather w/Ribbon Marker, Red Letter, King James Version, Tan
Reviews from Real Users
I finally got this bible today and I’m loving it a lot. I love it’s size, the way it feels in my hands, and it’s simplcity. I guess it’s okay to say it’s pocket sized however it will not fit in your pocket unless it’s like a cargo pocket. If you put it in the pocket of your average pair of normal jeans, shorts, etc. it will fit but it’ll be super bulky and uncomfortable. It’s a great size for your purse or some sort of personal bag and it isn’t too heavy. I’m so excited to take this to church with me and my bible studies.
P.S. I don’t know why the one review said it’s missing Galatians, Ephesians and Philippians and some of Romans. It sure as heck isn’t. See my pictures attached.
I have seen a lot of the reviews for this Bible so I want to make sure I cover everything here. First, this a full Bible, Genesis to Revelation. Next, people need to get over how small the text is. If you want to see what it will be like go type 6 pt text in Microsoft Word. I really am disappointed in people who complain how the text is so tiny. Yes it is small, but that should be 100% understood before someone buys a pocket Bible. I am near sighted but with my glasses have little to no problems reading it. YET IT'S A POCKET BIBLE. Also one review said that it didn't fit in your pocket. That is false. It fits in my pocket fine. Other reviews mention that the paper was too thin and see through. I think that this is another false claim. Most Bibles allow a little through regardless. It was actually better than I expected. The zipper is fine, and there is space for a small pen, but OPTIONAL. It still holds its own here. It is very compact as expected. Honestly, no complaints. I got what I ordered. It looks nice, feels nice and that is what I expected. People need to think more critically and understand what they are buying first and then make a reasonable review. I hope this helps you, person looking for pocket Bible. Best wishes.
This was exactly what I was wanting! In my personal season of life I need a smaller Bible to have in a purse or diaper bag. In the pictures I compared this size to the she reads truth Bible. I love my bigger Bible and still obviously want to use it but on the road this mini pocket Bible will be what I use. Yes the front is small of course but how could it not be? I also have seen some reviews about it not coming with read lettering when Jesus speaks but mine has it. This on the go mama gives the pocket Bible a 5 star review!
5. KJV, Reference Bible, Compact, Large Print, Snapflap Leather-Look, Black, Red Letter, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version
Reviews from Real Users
I love this Bible! I am not a King James Onlyist, nor do I believe that the King James is God's only Word, however I do have a love for the King James Version of the Word. I choose to use it as my regular version for many reasons, but mainly because it has been a 400 year standard, and I like being able to have a standard and a way to differentiate between my words and God's Word (meaning the archaic language makes a difference). Also, I love the literal equivalence of the writing because of its precision. With that said, I'll get into the review.
This Bible is EXCELLENT. I bought this under the impression that since it was in "good condition" it may be creased of underlined. I was horribly wrong. The Bible came in a box almost exactly similar to the one pictured, but a bit newer. The price tag made my jaw drop. This Bible is worth $39.99 originally and $29.97 on sale. I bought my Bible for a whopping less than $5 (if you include shipping costs). The box was in excellent condition. I opened it up and saw that I received a burgundy/leathery color. It was absolutely SPOTLESS. There was a man's name engraved on the bottom right edge, however I'm fine with that. This Bible appears brand new besides that. The pages are not too thin (like in some Bibles) and are gold trimmed so when the Bible is closed it shines. The text is large enough to read, and Jesus' precious Words are in red. Also, there are references along the center column. The only bone I could pick with this buy is that I don't see it listed as ultrathin anywhere, but trust me. When you get this it won't matter. All in all I highly recommend this to anyone wanting a nice Bible.
Yes, this is a Bride’s Bible, however it doesn’t state that on the actual Bible. I purchased this because I wanted the Thomas Nelson NKJV version that’s on my iPhone; and I love it!
It’s beautiful, and while the lettering is small, it’s compact and you can take it with you wherever you go, really lovely! Also, there are a few blank pages where I wrote my favorite scriptures, with page number for quick reference. I would highly recommend it!
I have needed another compact Bible for some time. This replaces the Bible lost to me in 2009. Words of Christ in red, turntable pages, and there is a snap cover made of non leather looking cover. I hope this Nelson Bible's cover softens up.
6. Leather Bible Cover Book Cover Planner Cover with Handle and Back Pocket (Light Brown)
- “KINDLY PLEASE CHECK YOUR BIBLE SIZE BEFORE BUYING”. Handmade from Imported 100% Genuine Goat Leather with excellent quality YKK zippers for smooth function.
- Dimensions – 10.6 x 6.7 x 1.9 Inches, Lightweight and easy to carry with side suitcase style carrying handle When open it functions as a hand strap allowing for secure holding, while read and handy storage.
- There is a slip pocket on back side of bible cover. A zipper mesh pocket is given inside to keep extra things you want to carry with bible book, Plenty of room for your Holy book or study materials in zippered main compartment, & all the feautures you would ever need.
- KINDLY CHECK YOUR BIBLE SIZE BEFORE BUYING. You can use it as Book Cover Protection, Zippered Organizer, Writing Pad, Tote Church Bag, Satchel, Business Report Case, Portfolio Folder, Refillable Boutique Case Holder or any creative purpose.
- ANTIQUE GIFT: This Bible Cover Case is must have travel accessory, Organizer for Men & Women It is a perfect gift on all occassion Christmas, Thanksgiving day, Birthdays, Valentines Day, Party Favors, Mothers Day, Fathers Day; Teachers’s Day, Graduation, Halloween, Friendship Day, or other special events to Students, family or friends.Perfect for most Bibles that people carry. And the leather strap makes holding and carrying your bible easy and comfortable.
7. Black Outer Pocket Leather Like Vinyl Bible Cover Case with Handle Large
- Made of soft and durable vinyl material with convenient handle and full zipper closure for safe travel.
- Bible cover outside dimensions measure approximately 7.25 x 10.25 x 2 inches. Accommodates a large Bible or book that is 6.5 x 9.25 x 1.75 inches or smaller.
- Features a beautiful vinyl material and is spot clean only.
- Lays flat when open to fully view bible without removing. The perfect way to protect God’s word.
- Ships in protective packaging. Ready to be gifted for that spiritual person in your life.
8. CSB Compact Bible, Brown LeatherTouch, Value Edition
Reviews from Real Users
This is my second purchase of this product, for the record. (My first was ruined by an unfortunate combination of a tube of toothpaste and the rear tire of a Ford Focus). This is my favorite translation of the Bible, and this is my favorite compact Bible. I’m always on the go, so a small Bible that does not take up space in my bag is a must. I’m amazed that they somehow managed to fit a small concordance and some pretty decent maps in the back of this!
I will say, if you have bad eyes, this is not the Bible for you, because most of my average-sighted friends are shocked by how tiny the font is (hence, how incredibly compact the Bible is). However, I have no problem reading it, and have used it in many a Bible study/message. If my current Bible ever meets its demise, you can be certain I will be making a third purchase!
If you are looking for a compact Bible, this one is great. It is small and compact and seems to be constructed well. The leather like touch feels good. The font is very small. I was a bit surprised at how small the font is. Having said that, I don’t know why I was so surprised at the font size. I have a standard size Bible and this compact BIble would have to be several inches thick to get every book in it. I only wish I had paid attention to the font size and the return policy. The Bible was only $10 and return shipping is $5. I assumed because I am a prime member and this was listed as a prime product that return shipping would be free. That mistake is on me. Now I just need to decide if I keep a Bible with font too small to read or donate to my church and hopefully they can find someone who can read it and use it.
This is an excellent pocket Bible! Obviously not meant for those in retirement due to text size, but it's readable if your eyes still work. I was surprised it's able to fit the entire OT and NT as well as some maps and such.
I like the CSB translation. It makes good sense and appears to be an accurate translation of the original texts. A good all-around translation.
Highly recommended, from a fellow Christian.
9. ESV Vest Pocket New Testament with Psalms and Proverbs (TruTone, Black)
Reviews from Real Users
ESV is an excellent translation. And this review is not about the translation, but of physical make up of the Bible. It is very important to understand that this is VEST Pocket (not just pocket) NT with Psalms and Proverbs. This is SMALLER than usual Pocket New Testament on the market. For comparison, please see the picture of side-by-side comparison of NASB (Pocket NT w/ Ps & Prov) with this ESV Vest Pocket NT. This ESV Vest Pocket NT measures: 3" x 4.5" x 0.5" (font size 6) while NASB measures 3.6" x 5.25" x 0.6" (font size 7)
1. COVER. TruTone cover is supple and flexible. Very attractive and feels nice to hold. It feels premium quality cover.
2. READABILITY. Its font size is 6. For some, this may be too small to read. Above mentioned NASB's font size is 7. But the font is very clear and easy on the eyes. I am 49 years old and wear progressive lens glasses, and while I prefer font 7, this ESV is still legible. If you do not use it for daily readings, but occasionally on the go, this is not a bad choice - especially its super-portability.
3. BINDING. Incredibly, this is Smyth-sewn (stitched) binding, and not glued to the spine binding! In this price range, you CANNOT find any NT Bible with stitched binding. Pages will not fall off, and it is easy to open the Bible. This alone should merit 5 stars!
4. EXTRAS. There is NO concordance or the textual notes. It does however include: "Before You Begin..." about the message of the NT; "Where To Find Help When You Are..." pointing to the passages that deal with various topics (afraid, angry, worried, depressed, hopeless, etc); "What Is The Message Of The Bible" discussing the main theme of the whole Bible - pointing the reader to Christ.
All in all, this is a great Vest Pocket NT (with Psalms and Proverbs) for you to carry it anywhere! However, if the size of the font matters to you, you might have to look for different edition of the NT. Highly recommended!
A very nice pocket Bible with a trutone cover, which is always nice. As others have said, it comes with no bookmark ribbon, so I made my own cheaply and it looks and works like it came with the Bible! Here's how.
I bought some black eighth inch ribbon here on Amazon for about $6. I then measured and cut a strip of thin plastic to slip between the binding and the cover of the spine, which is perfectly crafted for this just like the larger Bibles.
Then, measured and cut not just one, but 4 ribbons. Figured why not? I often need multiple bookmarks in my Bible!
I used a bit of super glue and attached the ribbons to the plastic shim, stacking them 2 on 2.
Using a lighter I carefully took the bottom edge of each ribbon and slowly moved it closer to the flame until the heat (not the flame!) slightly melted the very edge. I did this so the ribbon wouldn't fray over time.
I then slipped it down in the spine of the Bible and put 2 ribbons in the front cover and 2 ribbons in the back cover.
Voila!! Perfect bookmark ribbons for my new pocket Good Book! It took about 10 minutes total, and about $6 total, and I have a LOT of ribbon left to make more for friends, etc.
I hope this was helpful for someone. I am posting a few pictures of the final product.
God Bless you all. Jesus is Lord!!
Almost perfect. The "Before You Begin" page was stuck to the front black flyleaf such that the left side's words were less than a millimeter from touching. It is a minor imperfection and nothing to put anyone off from buying this edition. In addition to the Psalms and Proverbs sections, there is a section on where to find help on specific life situations and another section on what the Bible says about cultural topics. The look and feel of this edition are just fantastic. It is exactly what I was hoping for.
It does not have a page marking ribbon, but one is easily added. Also, it would have been nice if the pages were gilt edged to protect them, but again, that isn't a deal breaker (and they didn't advertise gilt edged pages, so I got exactly what they advertised). For those with difficutly reading the fine print, there are credit card sized fesnel lens magnifiers that would easily fit between the flyleaf and cover. They are not expensive and can provide 2x to 3x magnification (depending on the brand). I purchased a 10 pack of them. I plan to put one in this bible, one in my wallet, one in another bible, and give the rest away to family and friends.
Update: I just ordered another one. I have one for the car (so where ever I go, I have one) and another for my pocket.
Update: USPS sent it to the wrong city and wrong zip code. Package was addressed correctly but item arrived 2 days later than it was supposed to. The thing that got me angry was they didn't admit they made a mistake (everyone does, no big deal). No, they said in the tracking details that it went to New Haven at my request!!! That was a blatant LIE. That is what made me angry. So, a caution to others, the USPS may deliver what you bought and paid for to some other city and then blame you...despite the package being properly addressed with the correct address and zip code. I did eventually get it and I generally have a very high opinion of the US Post Office, but not this time. They really really blew it when they LIED and said that the customer requested that the package be fowarded to the other end of the state to a different city and postal code. I wish they had just said: "Oops, we goofed. Sorry. We'll get it to you as soon as we can." That would have been the proper way to handle it.
10. B&F Embassy Black Solid Genuine Leather Bible Cover
- EXCELLENT PROTECTION: A Bible cover prolongs the life of your Bible, protecting it from the wear and tear of taking it with you. Even an inexpensive Bible will last longer with this genuine leather Bible cover.
- STORAGE POCKETS: The two storage pockets are on the exterior of this case. One is a self closing flap style; the other is a zippered pocket adorned with the cross on the zipper pull. You’re sure to get many years of use from this cover.
- SIZED FOR MOST BIBLES: This cover measures 10 inches x 7 inches x 2 inches. Perfect for most Bibles that people carry. And the leather strap makes holding and carrying your bible easy and comfortable.
The considerations to buy pocket leather bible
Purchasing online is tricky but if the product is available on Amazon it’s a lot easier thing.
The features you want for pocket leather bible
You purchase a product for a certain purpose, right? So, you should look that the product you are looking for should have that certain features and specifications.
Here we have compiled the features and specifications of and that fulfills your need and desire.
Make sure the product you grabbing has the market standard quality. How do you confirm? Read the product history, check the brand and read users’ feedback.
Here in this blog post, we accumulated some nice users’ feedback that might help you to decide on the best product around filled with quality.
Good quality products come with good brands and a good price, make sure the price is within your budget. Remember, it does not mean that products with a good price come with great quality but usually it does.
The best way to buy a product is from an authentic seller.
An authentic seller is someone who sells their own products, not someone who resells other people’s products.
An authentic seller has a vested interest in the quality of their product, which means they will not resell a faulty or defective product.
The reliability of a product depends on the quality of the product and its performance.
A reliable product can be trusted to work well for a long time.
It is important to buy a reliable product because it will not break down or need repair often, which prevents wasting money on repairs and replacements.
After checking the list of pocket leather bible and reading the real user’s feedback, I hope that you have some ideas on what you like to have. Hope you got your desired product and making a very good move to your home.