There are a bunch of drones under 300 with camera and gps in the market, some of them are good, some of them are bad or average and some of them are the real best of the best. Its quite a bit challenge though to find the best drones under 300 with camera and gps.
But the thing is people love to read and listen to recommendations, reviews, and what other people are using and talking about. Here we have listed the best selling drones under 300 with camera and gps for you and along with you will know the real user’s feedback, the verified purchase from Amazon.
Here are the top 3 drones under 300 with camera and gps
Top 10 Best Drones Under 300 With Camera And Gps
1. 4DV4 Drone with 1080P Camera for Adults,HD FPV Live Video RC Quadcopter Helicopter for Beginners Kids Toys Gifts,2 Batteries and Carrying Case,Alti
- [1080P HD Images and Live Videos]: equipped with 1080P HD Wi-Fi camera which can be adjusted to take better aerial photos and videos. With FPV transmission, you can see the sky from a live video through a specialized app on your phone.
- [Multifunctional & Add Fun to Fly]: Our camera drone can perform 360° flips and rolls, circle fly makes fly more attractive. You can define an exact flying route on the App map, brings you spectacular flying experiences. You can fly the drone by moving smart phone up or down with Gravity Sensor enables the drone follow your phone’s direction. Great best drone toy gift for beginners.
- [Simply Operation for Stunning Content]: V4 carefully optimizes user experience and intelligent features. Thanks to Smart Return to Home, automatic takeoff, and precise hovering, operation is more streamlined and safer than ever. One-Key High-speed Rotation would bring more fun amid flight. The possibilities are endless when the sky is your playground.
- [Intelligent and Fun]: Gesture control makes selfie so easy, simply rise your hand or pose V sign, the drone will take photos and videos; Draw a path on phone screen, and the drone can automatically fly along the routs you set.
- [Considerate Design]: V4 drone can be folded up into a compact and portable shape, fit easily into a backpack, perfect to take it travel. Comes with 2 modular batteries that support up 30 to 35 minutes play. 4 Propeller Guards that fully protects the propellers and improves flight safety.
- [Intelligent Control]: You can control the drone through the built-in G-sensor, adjusting the vertical and horizontal of on smartphone without a remote controller; Or control your drone with simple voice commands like“take off”, “landing”, “left”, “right”, “forward”, “backward”.
Reviews from Real Users
I love everything about this product. I haven't seen my husband this excited in a long time!!
Fun toy, wish the distance was greater but still fun. Picture quality is so much better than I anticipated..
This is a very good company. I let the boys take it for flights right away in a small room. It was a blast but we lost a blade protector. Completely my over indulgent father fault and I sent them a question about buying spare parts. No question they sent spare parts. I would definitely recommend this company and product.
2. DJI Mavic Mini Combo – Drone FlyCam Quadcopter UAV with 2.7K Camera 3-Axis Gimbal GPS 30min Flight Time, less than 0.55lbs, Gray
- Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 250 grams Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone In the United States and Canada you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the government
- The compact yet powerful Mavic Mini camera drone is the perfect creative companion capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary
- Mavic Mini’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer FlyCams on the market Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery
- Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2 7K HD videos A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear Ultra-smooth footage
- What you get DJI Mavic Mini Remote Controller 3x Intelligent Flight Battery 3x Pairs of Spare Propellers 2x Micro USB Cable Gimbal Protector RC Cable (Micro USB connector) RC Cable (USB-C connector) RC Cable (Lightning connector) Pair of Spare Control Sticks 18x Spare Screw Screwdriver 360° Propeller Guard Two-Way Charging Hub DJI 18W USB Charger Carrying Bag.DJI Fly App requires iOS v10 0 Android v6 0 or above Compatible devices include iPhone 11 Pro Max 11 Pro 11 XS Max XS XR X 8 Plus 8 7 Plus 7 6s Plus 6s 6 Plus 6 Samsung Galaxy S10+ S10 S9+ S9 S8+ S8 S7 edge S7 S6 Note9 Note8 Huawei P30 Pro P30 P20 P10 Mate 20 Pro Mate 10 nova 5 nova 4 nova 3e nova 2 Honor 8X 10 9 20 Pro Magic 2 Mi 8 MIX 2S MIX 2 Redmi Note 5 Oppo Find X R15 Vivo NEX X27 X21 X20A OnePlus 7 6T 5 Pixel 3 XL 2 XL 2 LG V20 LG G6
Reviews from Real Users
This is the first drone i ever got and I couldn't be happier with it.
1st the price, quality drone at a very competitive price. I suggest to get the flymore version that comes with 3 batteries and few other accessories, its well worth the extra $100 to get the flymore version for all the extra accessories.
2nd quality and weight, I couldn't believe how light this drone is at such a small size and yet very stable hoovering in the mid air. Good camera and video quality.
I am extremely happy with this drone, couldn't ask for more for such a quality drone at a very good price. Highly recommended.
3. DJI Mini SE – Camera Drone with 3-Axis Gimbal, 2.7K Camera, GPS, 30-min Flight Time, Reduced Weight, Less Than 0.55lbs / 249 gram Mini Drone, Impro
- Light as a Smartphone – Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 249 grams, DJI Mini SE is roughly the same weight as the smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the local government.
- Capture on the Go – The lightweight and powerful DJI Mini SE camera drone is the ideal for creators on the move. The ultra-portable design allows you to effortlessly capture moments in unforgettable ways.
- More Time in the Sky – DJI Mini SE’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer drones on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
- Capture the Detail – DJI Mini SE supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear ultra-smooth footage.
- Upgraded Wind Resistance – DJI Mini SE can resist 29-38kph winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
- Easy to Use Template – The DJI Fly app offers a variety of Creator Templates that generate awesome videos with just a tap. Even beginners with no editing experience can turn any moment into a social media hit.
Reviews from Real Users
First let me state that I own and operate many types of drones. For outright photography I tend to lean towards DJI's line of drones. They are extremely stable and reliable. I've been flying them since early 2018. Now the Mini SE is a hybrid of the original DJI Mini and the Mini 2. It has the same motors as the Mini 2(+), but it's connectivity is done with "enhanced" WiFi(-). It is very stable in a 25mph wind because of the motors , but you will be limited in distance by the WiFi signal. And that distance can vary. If you fly in a heavily urban area, I would not expect much distance over 1000 feet before your video signal starts to get choppy. But in the wide open ocean, Ive sent it out about 1600 feet with zero signal loss.
The camera: compared to similar DJI drones you will be limited to 2.7k resolution. But it is some of the sharpest video I've seen. The photos are in 12MP format, plenty of room for editing. What this drone lacks (and I'm not saying it in a bad way) is the automated shooting features of other similar drones. But these other similar drones will cost you a lot more than the list $299 you pay for the drone.
All in all, this is almost the perfect drone for beginners. Except for one thing: there are no sensors on board to alert you to an imminent crash. They had to cut the cost somewhere.
And yes, I would definitely recommend this drone for both beginners and experienced UAV flyers.
Over 100 miles in the air always on sport mode totaling 16h worth in the air. Lipo battery about 24 mins on sport "full speed @ 29mph" The mavic mini black batteries also work and you only loose a minute or 2. Have a total of 5 batteries and can stay airborne almost 2hrs if you had too. I do have it faa registered with 2 strobes top and rear and never fly without them. 20 dollars each and great for night flights. These drones are the cadillacs of the drone world. Longest range was about 1.5 miles in semi residential areas. Range differs the more home wifi router are in the area. Remember to fly higher the farther you go done range, it will improve your line of site. Also remember to stay above 100 ft tree like to jump out. Just be smart, and set your return to home higher then your highest object and your golden. If you loose video or signal, just let go of sticks and wait. The video feed will come back then you may cancel the RTH and gain control again. This is by far DJI best drone for beginners because it has top rated electronics, gps and battery life. Dont worry about the 2.7k video, it looks amazing. It Flys like a 799 Mavic and thats not exaggerated!
4. S167 Foldable GPS FPV Drone with 4K Camera Live Video for Beginners, RC Quadcopter with GPS Return Home, Follow Me, Gesture Control, Circle Fly, Dr
- 【Function】Up/down, forward/backward, turn left/right, sideward flight, Wifi FPV, headless mode, altitude hold, auto return home, one key take-off/landing/return, GPS location, waypoint flying, surrounding flying, V/R mode, follow me, 500m remote control distance.
- 【FOLLOW CHARACTER and 4K CAMERA】Intelligently follow your steps under GPS positioning to catch your every move and take aerial photos. High quality 4K HD camera enables to capture your remarkable moments and the 120°wide angle camera helps to take sharper images in a wide view.
- 【ACCURACY GPS】 Provides an accurate positioning details of your drone for a safer fly and also helps to achieve the astronomically return function when it is non-signal, which is free your worry from losing the drone.
- 【APP CONTROL and GESTURE PHOTO/VIDEO】 With the built-in Wifi module, you can watch what your camera sees with a live video and aerial photos in real time on your mobile device via the App. Easy for you to shoot quality images or videos by gestures.
- 【Including Handbag and 3 X1300mAh Larger Capacity Battery】You will receive the drone with 3 batteries and a carrying bag. Long flight time allows you to have more fun with the drone.
Reviews from Real Users
I liked the fact that it was easy to operate
You will be thankful for the extra parts if this is your first time flying a drone like me.
5. Holy Stone HS720 Foldable GPS Drone with 4K UHD Camera for Adults, Quadcopter with Brushless Motor, Auto Return Home, Follow Me, 52 Minutes Flight
- 4K UHD Camera with Image Stabilization: The optimized full HD Camera built with Shock Absorption holder ensures shooting 3840 x 2160 high resolution images and videos without camera vibration. 5GHz FPV transmission and 90°adjustable lens enables you to see the word from different angle.
- GPS Assisted Intelligent Flight: Never lose the drone. It returns automatically whenever battery is low, signal is lost or you press one key return. Also, it is so smart to fly at your will, following you automatically, flying along a path you set, or fly around a point in circles. You may focus on your photography and creation.
- Configuration Upgrade: The 2 intelligent batteries works for 26 Mins/per battery for each charge; 52 Mins in total with 2 batteries; the long-life Brushless Motors have lower power consumption and give you a quieter flight; the foldable design and well-fitted carrying case make it easy to take the drone outdoor. DON’T use batteries from other brands, which may cause product issue or safety concern! PRODUCT SUPPORT AVAILABLE!
- Simple Operation: Equipped Multi Sensors guarantee hovering with great stability and high quality pics taken under different flying environment; Optical Flow Positioning makes great effect when GPS signal is lost or weak. Functions, like one key start/stop, emergency stop, altitude hold and electric fence, keep it simple to control for even beginners.
- Considerate Controller: The control range of 2.4GHz transmitter reaches to 3000 feet high range; battery level and GPS signal shown on the LED screen; a button to turn on or off the drone light is added; right hand throttle mode is available for left-hander. Remember to remove the scratch-proof film from the controller and the camera before use.
Reviews from Real Users
Another fantastic product form Holy Stone. They really stepped it up. This is a great drone with fantastic features. Holy stone was the first indoor drone I bought and I have bought several others. They never let me down. Great customer support and spares availability( I crash a lot). If this is the future of the company, they are going in the correct direction.
I love the case it comes in. The remote is comfortable in the hands and fits my iPhone 10. The display is easy to read. The joysticks have a great response and feel sturdy. The buttons are layed out well.
This drone has some weight to it. It doesn’t feel cheap.
After the set up it’s flight is easy and responsive. It flew very stable in a light wind with minimal drifting. I didn’t get to test the time in the battery but it was about a 15 min flight with more left to go. Auto land works good. Looking forward to putting it through more testing.
We have a mid range drone that we fly it was $2800 dollars, its big and bulky and a pain to carry around. But these little guys are easy to setup, built solid (unexpectedly) i mean really solid the arms are strong. Thing boogies as it flys and stores photos in the app even with no SD card in it! Totally impressed we purchased 2! Had to put a Sky Ronin Decal on ours so we could decipher which one belongs to me or my son lol.
6. UranHub Drone with Camera for Adults HD 2K Camera Live Video Drone for Beginners w/Gesture Control, Voice Control, Altitude Hold, Headless Mode, Co
- Ultra HD 1152P Camera Drone: The HD 2K camera captures crystal clear aerial photos and 2048 X 1152 @ 25fps videos. With adjustable camera design, you can catch every moment of your adventure from a bird-eye perspective. Real time FPV transmission allows you to edit footage and directly upload it to social media from your iPhone or iPad
- Intelligent Interactive Drone: The drone is integrated with smart voice control and gesture control. You can speak to control the flying direction, or pose to the camera to trigger photo/video shooting, adding fun to your flight
- Multiple Flight Modes: this drone can perform stunts like 360° flip . Combined with trajectory flight which allows you to draw flying course on your phone, this drone brings you spectacular flying experiences
- Easy to Learn and Operate: Altitude-Hold function ensures a steady hover in the air at a certain altitude when no command was given. And upon just one tap, the drone will Take off/Land or Return back automatically. It also equipped with Headless Mode and 3 Speeds Switch functions, super friendly to beginners, newbies, and even kids
- More Considerate Designs, More to Explore: To ensure safety and numerous funs, this drone is designed with Out-of-Control Protection Technology and Lower Battery Alarm. It will beep to remind you getting the drone back while the battery is low. Protective Propeller Guards to ensure a safe flight. High quality ABS material to free your worries of a sudden shock or drop
Reviews from Real Users
I bought this drone as a birthday gift for my 12 years old son. The setup instructions was easy to understand and he's having so much fun. Also it's easy to connect to his phone and records for videos. With 2k camera captures the picture and video quality are amazing. One more thing,my son loves the voice control and gravity control functions! Overall satisfied with the purchase would recommend!
It’s very easy to control, so that makes it a good drone for beginners. The camera leaves some to be desired, but I suppose beautiful photos of the horizon are not what this is meant for. Only other complaint is that even in light winds, the drone is very influenced so do proceed with caution in those conditions.
Otherwise I’d say you get a great value for your dollar here. If you’re new to piloting drones like me this is a great option. I’ve crashed this multiple times scuffing up the blades and what not; and still it operates just fine.
My son could not wait to get the batteries for the remote, so he just installed controllers unto his phone and away he went. Although, from my point of view it is advantageous to use its actual remote to get the hang of it speed and movements, then later you can switch to phone/tablet. very fast as well in speed. super cool.
7. Spytec GPS GL300 Real-Time GPS Tracker for Vehicles Cars Trucks Loved Ones Asset Tracker with App and Weatherproof Magnetic Case
- Easiest & fastest GPS tracking: Spytec GPS offers the fastest GPS tracking for vehicles, valuables, and equipment using 4G satellite technology. Receive location alerts from the GPS tracker via our iOS/Android apps.
- Easy-to-use software & features: Watch your tracker move on a map, customize alerts and boundaries, see past data, speed, distance, & more.
- Reliable service: With more than a 99.99% uptime and a .256 millisecond processing time, our cloud-based technology gives you the data you want, when you want it.
- Small & versatile: Our mini GPS tracker is 1″ thick with up to 2 weeks’ battery life. Simply set/activate and use as a GPS tracker for trucks, GPS bike tracker, motorcycle tracker, or help teen drivers with this GPS tracker for kids.
- Lifetime warranty & affordable subscription: This device requires a subscription to our easy-to-use software on our mobile and desktop apps. Activate the device, choose your plan, and start tracking with zero contracts or fees. Subscriptions start at $25/month annually or $30/month, month-to-month. Get free 24/7 support and a lifetime warranty on GPS trackers with an active annual subscription.
Reviews from Real Users
Definitely worth the money! Looked into hiring a private investigator but tried this at a fraction of the cost after reading the reviews. After charging and playing with it for a day before planting device to get in tune with it's operation and all functions with the aid of customer service via chat and then installed. I had an answer within hours of it's use. Also be prepared for what you'll see and or learn! I used the 5-second updates for smoother map markings. Although tracking device does give an address on the map I found it easier to use the satellite image function on the map to look for property layouts and then google maps to match the layouts with the actual house numbers to get things exact. I would say car being tracked was within 10-ft of it location indicated on map at any given time. Also worth knowing tall buildings with narrow streets make it tough for the satellites to pinpoint exactly but should have you within 100-ft tops. Had same issue using a Garmin gps in San Francisco two years ago on a motorcycle so I was in tune with it beforehand and really didn't find it troublesome seeing two different brand name devices struggle with the same issue.
If you want to catch someone for whatever reason...this is the THING!! We watched everytime the vehicle was in motion to every s in angle address and how long they were at that address and did it from our phone. Provided addresses on screen in real.time. Battery lasted 12 days and the info refreshed every one minute.
If its important and in this case it was crucial....then spend the money.
While accuracy could be better i suppose (shows next house to mine while in the car in the garage, might be interference as well) it definitively does the job. For more accurate location and real time update I would use something better. For low key surveillance its just fine, updates location every 60 s. Magnets are powerful, and box is great, waterproof. Stayed about 3 weeks under the car, was washed twice nothing bad to report.
Happy with the purchase
8. DJI Mini 2 – Ultralight and Foldable Drone Quadcopter, 3-Axis Gimbal with 4K Camera, 12MP Photo, 31 Mins Flight Time, OcuSync 2.0 10km HD Video T
- 【PACK LIGHT, FLY FREE】: at less than 249 g, it weighs about as much as an apple and fits in the palm of your hand. compact and convenient, this small drone is your ideal travel companion, transforming how you capture your favorite memories.
- 【3-AXIS GIMBAL WITH 4K CAMERA】: a 12mp camera in the sky delivers content guaranteed to impress. along with 4k/30fps video and a 3-axis motorized gimbal, mini 2 ensures stunning image quality that is consistently smooth no matter how adventurous your piloting gets.
- 【OCUSYNC 2.0 VIDEO TRANSMISSION】: mini 2 supports up to 10km of hd video transmission and has excellent anti-interference capabilities, giving you the ability to fly farther and see clearer.
- 【POWERFUL PERFORMANCE】: with a max battery life of 31 minutes, dji mini 2 grants more than enough time to compose the perfect shot. mini 2 can resist level 5 winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
- 【4X ZOOM】: there’s no need to get so close for your dream shot. 4x digital zoom makes it safer and more convenient when transitioning between shots of varying distance and composition. Operating Frequency 2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
- 【QUICKSHOTS】: with just a few taps, dji mini 2 automatically records and shoots professional-level videos to share directly on social media. whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced flyer, the dji fly app helps you produce impressive results complete with soundtracks and filters.
Reviews from Real Users
Incredible. For all those wondering “what’s the difference in the original Mavic mini and the Mini 2?” The mini 2 basically just improved everywhere the original lacked. The things that are notable are Ocusync 2, 4K video, big increase in wind resistance, and quick shots. As well as longer flight time and stronger propellor motors.
This is an INCREDIBLE VALUE!!!
Compared to the Mavic Air 2, they both have the same range, same quickshot modes, and both shoot 4K. If you don’t need obstacle avoidance and 48mp photos then go Mavic mini 2 all the way.
You’re paying an extra $600 on the air for 48mp photos and obstacle avoidance, but with that said the camera on the mini 2 has great sharpness and contrast. You will NOT go wrong with this!
For $600, this drone is a steal. Buy it, you will not regret it!
As an avid photographer who is new to aerial photography, I am delighted with the DJI Mini 2. It is easy to fly--I even took it out over water on my first flight, although briefly and controlled in Cine mode. Despite the small, compact size, it is surprisingly stable and takes sharp images, even in some wind.
The controls are responsive and set up is intuitive and plug-and-play while still providing numerous options for customization.
As a first drone, this is a winner. I am happy with this purchase and highly recommend this product.
9. DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo – Drone Quadcopter UAV with 48MP Camera 4K Video 8K Hyperlapse 1/2″ CMOS Sensor 3-Axis Gimbal 34min Flight Time Acti
- 【UP YOUR GAME】: The Mavic Air 2 camera drone takes power and portability to the next level. It combines a powerful camera with intelligent shooting modes for stunning results. Push your imagination to its limits because aerial photography has never been this easy.
- 【NEXT-LEVEL CONTENT】: Capture impressive 48MP photos with a 1/2-inch CMOS sensor while the 3-axis gimbal provides 4K/60fps video. The secret to incredible HDR video is a high-performance Quad Bayer image sensor. OcuSync 2.0 has a video transmission distance of up to 6.2mi / 10 km and can also deliver 1080p FHD resolution livestream directly from the drone’s camera.
- 【IMPROVED FLIGHT】: An impressive flight time of up to 34 minutes allows you to pull off epic, fast-paced shots. Obstacle sensing in three directions makes it extra convenient for beginners and improves safety for your Mavic Air 2.
- 【INTELLIGENT TRACKING】: Mavic Air 2 features intuitive shooting functions that make aerial photography easier than ever. Spotlight 2.0 keeps the camera locked on a subject while you fly freely. ActiveTrack 3.0 keeps subjects centered. POI 3.0 tracks moving subjects like people and vehicles.
- 【APP COMPATIBILITY】: The DJI Fly app requires iOS v10.0, Android v6.0, or above. Compatible devices include: iPhone (11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6), iPad Pro (9.7’’), iPad Air 2 (9.7’’), iPad mini 4 (8’’), iPad Pro (10.5’’), iPad Pro 2018 11’’, iPad Pro 12.9’’, Samsung Galaxy (S20, S10+, S10, S9+, S9, S8+, S8, S7 edge, S7, S6, Note10+, Note9, Note8), Huawei (P30 Pro, P30, P20, P10, Mate 30 Pro, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 10, nova 5, nova 4, nova 3e, nova 2, Honor 8X, 10, 9, 20 Pro, Magic 2, Mi 8, MIX 2S, MIX 2, Redmi Note 5, Oppo Find X, R15, Vivo NEX, X27, X21, X20A, OnePlus 7, 6T, 5, Pixel 3 XL, 2 XL, 2, LG V20, LG G6, Sony Xpeial 1.
- 【WHAT YOU GET】: Mavic Air 2 Aircraft, Remote Controller, 3x Intelligent Flight Battery, 6x Low-Noise Propellers (Pair), RC Cables (USB Type-C, Lightning, Standard Micro-USB), Control Stick, Gimbal Protector, Battery Charger, Battery Charging Hub, Battery to Power Bank Adapter, Shoulder Bag, ND Filters Set (ND16/64/256), Manuals, AC Power Cable, Type-C Cable.
- 【VIDEO CAPTURE RESOLUTION】: 4K HD
Reviews from Real Users
I owe DJI my livelihood. Seriously, my ROI from their products is like 50k percent or something like that.
They never disappoint. This is already my fourth drone, third one from DJI. For me, they are the best brand out there. I use the Mavic mini for places that have more restrictions, but mainly use the Mavic Air.
My first drone was the Skydio R1, which I sold about a year ago. It was my first and biggest mistake, honestly. Too expensive and I never got to use most of the custom coding flight modes and other advanced features in any way.
But now that I’ve got the Mavic Air 2, I couldn’t be more satisfied.
In the drone world, 4k is actually a standard but now it shoots at 60 fps too. This allows me to slow down my footage up to 30-40 percent (very ideal for making hyperlapse videos). By the way, you could shoot hyperlapses in 8k with this drone.
I used this mainly for bird’s eye footage of rural properties. Did you know that this is the only model that allows you to shoot 240 fps at 1080p? It allowed me to play around with slow motion like never before, but coupled with the POI 3.0 feature and Adobe premier, I was able to create very dramatic footage of houses, beach houses, even islands.
POI 3.0 is essentially a feature that enables the drone to automatically orbit a particular structure or large object (in my case, a house). Really really cool. It helps a lot in enticing online real estate clients.
What’s even more impressive is that this drone lasts 34 minutes. With the new Ocusy nc 2.0, it allows me to shoot at 10km range, which I actually put to the test while will head to north of Los Angeles to the desert (see the attached screenshot). They’re not lying. I also tested the ActiveTrack feature, which basically made the drone follow us from a bird’s eye point of view while driving 30 miles per hour (not really useful for my real estate footage but it was so much fun that we gave it a spin).
For me, the weight is perfect, it’s fairly light yet not too light that it blows off, which is actually my biggest issue with the Mavic mini, is that the wind makes the footage a little shaky.
The Mavic Air 2 is also quite portable. For such a powerhouse, it’s pretty small, just teeny bit bigger than the Mavic Air. And I’m not just talking about the drone but also the other components. This is what I like about DJI. They always try to optimize every part, down to the charges and adapters, everything gets a little smaller. Not only that, but for every new release, they always tweaked just enough that you feel like you’re not stuck in the past. Like they pay attention to every bit of detail. Even the Mavic mini had some improvements over the Mavic Air despite being a more low-end drone. I just love that kind of dedication to a product.
This is my first ever drone and I love it!
I’ve been wanting a drone for quite a while and I’m so happy I waited for this gem. Produces great quality and captures nice photos! Was pretty impressed with it considering I’m a beginner at flying! Definitely gonna need an extra battery.
Don’t hesitate and get it!
10. Holy Stone HS440 Foldable FPV Drone with 1080P WiFi Camera for Adults and Kids; Voice and Gesture Control RC Quadcopter with 2 Batteries for 40 Mi
- 1080P HD Auto-Adjustable Camera: Equipped with a 1080P HD camera that can be adjusted within 90° by your remote control or the app, this drone can give you an exciting experience of aerial scenery from the 140° wide-angle lens, and assist you to catch every wonderful moment from a birds-eye perspective. Whether you’re shooting at a deserted beach or capturing the details of a fun family reunion, HS440 can handle it all.
- 40 Min Flight Time: You can enjoy a maximum of 20-mins flight time with one powerful modular battery. The package comes with a storage box and 2pcs batteries, extending your flight time to 40mins amazingly. Besides, the modular battery is easier to install and safer to use.
- Small But Mighty: Thanks to intuitive and advanced features packed in a foldable frame, HS440 provides complete freedom wherever and however you want to create. In addition, it’s equipped with a carrying case which is very helpful for you to move the drone from one place to another. Explore your world without limitations.
- Simply Operation for Stunning Content: HS440 carefully optimizes user experience and intelligent features. Thanks to automatic takeoff, and precise hovering, operation is more streamlined and safer than ever. One-Key High-speed Rotation would bring more fun amid flight. The possibilities are endless when the sky is your playground.
- Discover a New Adventure: HS440 is a must-have for beginners with its intelligent functions such as Emergency Stop, Headless Mode, and Altitude Hold as well as its user-friendly features such as its long flight time for every practice.
Reviews from Real Users
This is Absolutely a Great Little Drone it Looks Like the "Mini-Me" of the HS720(E) it is super easy to set up and I was really impressed the storage case it comes with and how quiet it is but the 2 things that really impressed me was the SD Card Slot (up to 32GB) on the Drone and you can adjust the Camera up and down From the Controller that really blew my mind because I have never seen that feature on a small Drone, it's not really a mini Drone it's more like a mid-sized but it truly preforms like a full size Drone, the App is laid out so it is very easy to understand and use, the FPV is great too I sat in my Recliner and was able to fly it through my house using the FPV, the Videos are really clear and they are stored to your cellphone (720P) and the SD Card (1080p) the Controller range is 330ft and the FPV range is also 330ft, the auto take off button on the controller makes this Drone perfect for beginners, when you press it the Drone takes off nice and easy and will hover at like 4 or 5ft, it may drift a little (especially in a little wind) but setting the trim was really easy and once you have it trimmed the altitude hold is great it hovers so well you have plenty of time to use the features on the App (circle fly, tap to fly ect.) or even take a drink lol! I would absolutely recommend this Drone to anyone wanting to learn how to fly Drones or anyone just wanting a super fun Drone to fly indoors on a rainy day or in there backyard (with no wind) bottom line this is another really great Drone from Holy Stone not to mention they have Great Customer Service.
I was pleasantly surprised with this drone from the packaging, to the included materials and parts and definitely the performance.
They don't have to be in the drone to charge and it comes with two, so you can fly while one is charging (although, it will take more than the 20 minute flight time to charge, which is to be expected)
You can actually change the view of the camera while operating. Most drones in this price range are set in one place and won't move or can only be adjusted pre-flight by hand.
Comes in a perfect fitting case with additional parts. Most drones in this price range just comes in a box and plastic.
* Ease of use:
Instructions are simple enough and the drone is very responsive.
* Not a large done and not very heavy, so don't fly outside on a windy day (they tell you this in the Instructions)
All in all, well worth the money.
The HS 440 is a little gem. I was looking for a drone to take on backpacking trips. I needed something compact and light, check! Good battery life, check! Adjustable camera during flight, check! Protective carrying case, check! Entry level price point, check! The description doesn't mention this but you can add a 32g sd card to boost video quality and range. I live where fall colors are amazing and look forward to using this drone to capture that beauty. I will be adding video as soon as I get the free time to get out there!
Beyond the drone itself being an exceptional bang for the buck I can assure you that from my experience HS customer service is top notch. Initially I had to send them an email regarding my purchase. I received a phone call at 11:30 pm est the same day/night to address my situation. Being so late and not recognizing the number I did not answer. The following day Lily from HS followed up via email and we exchanged almost daily emails until my concern was resolved. The customer service dedication was way above my expectations. Thanks Lily!
The considerations to buy drones under 300 with camera and gps
Purchasing online is tricky but if the product is available on Amazon it’s a lot easier thing.
The features you want for drones under 300 with camera and gps
You purchase a product for a certain purpose, right? So, you should look that the product you are looking for should have that certain features and specifications.
Here we have compiled the features and specifications of and that fulfills your need and desire.
Make sure the product you grabbing has the market standard quality. How do you confirm? Read the product history, check the brand and read users’ feedback.
Here in this blog post, we accumulated some nice users’ feedback that might help you to decide on the best product around filled with quality.
Good quality products come with good brands and a good price, make sure the price is within your budget. Remember, it does not mean that products with a good price come with great quality but usually it does.
The best way to buy a product is from an authentic seller.
An authentic seller is someone who sells their own products, not someone who resells other people’s products.
An authentic seller has a vested interest in the quality of their product, which means they will not resell a faulty or defective product.
The reliability of a product depends on the quality of the product and its performance.
A reliable product can be trusted to work well for a long time.
It is important to buy a reliable product because it will not break down or need repair often, which prevents wasting money on repairs and replacements.
After checking the list of drones under 300 with camera and gps and reading the real user’s feedback, I hope that you have some ideas on what you like to have. Hope you got your desired product and making a very good move to your home.