There are a bunch of cd r in the market, some of them are good, some of them are bad or average and some of them are the real best of the best. Its quite a bit challenge though to find the best cd r.
But the thing is people love to read and listen to recommendations, reviews, and what other people are using and talking about. Here we have listed the best selling cd r for you and along with you will know the real user’s feedback, the verified purchase from Amazon.
Here are the top 3 cd r
Top 10 Best Cd R
1. Verbatim CD-R Blank Discs 700MB 80 Minutes 52X Recordable Disc for Data and Music – 100pk Spindle Frustration Free Packaging
- Blank CDs: Ideal for storing digital images, music, and more, this blank CD set includes 100 high-grade non-rewritable blank CD-R discs
- Blazing Drive Speeds: Engineered with performance recording dye, our CD-R blank discs allow you to record a full disc in less than 2 minutes using a 52X CD drive
- 700MB Capacity: Our CD-R blank discs are ideal for storing up to 700MB of digital images, music (including mp3s), video, and more; Each CD disc stores up to 175 songs or 225 photos
- Frustration-Free Packaging: Our blank CDs for burning music and data come in certified frustration-free packaging that minimizes breakage; reusable spindle enables long-term, dust-free storage
- Verbatim Value: Verbatim has been a leader in data storage technology since 1969 and guarantees this product with a limited lifetime warranty and technical support
2. Maxell MAX648210 CD Recordable Media, CD-R, 40x, 700 MB, 10 Pack Slim Jewel Case
- Branded CD-R for any CD recorder, burner, or player, DVD player, computer drive or game console
- Records permanently; ideal for music recording, storing digital photos and data archiving
- Offers a maximum write speed of 40x and recording time of 80 minutes
- Included components: CD Recordable Media (10), Case
Reviews from Real Users
With CDs, you decide what to listen to from your old music collection. With streaming, you're have to live with the selections of the AI for which you pay a monthly fee. With CD shuttle play, I get a mix of the styles, genres, & decades that I listened to years ago. I don't know what 's coming next, but I know it won't be the same artist. I can always click Next. Streaming is for people who want background music.
Remember mix tapes for parties & special occasions. You can create a mix CD or flash drive to sustain the mood if you have a CD/DVD player, which you can find on Amazon. Instead of elevator music, the stores now pipe in music from the 50's through the 90's because the copyright fees are lot less than the current music. The competition is so fierce among streaming services that human curators are now working with the AI of some services as a team. Just because you listened to a track doesn't mean you want to be inundated with that artist or style. Streaming is a recent development, while tune collectors like me have been listening for decades.
I've used about half of these for making music compilation CDs for the kids. So far I only had one disc that didn't work, but I don't know if that was the fault of the product or the computer, software, etc., so I can't count it against the number of stars. The discs that I've made have, I've been told, been played repeatedly in the car CD player and in the kids' own CD players in their rooms; they've had no problems that I know of.
I got these because, a couple weeks prior I had gotten the rewritable disks and they didn't work in my car... so I got these hoping they would, and they do... so yay! They're great.. they fit allot of music on them... especially if you change the settings to have 1 second pause between songs, or no pause at all... 🙂 also being able to write on the disk is nice. I wrote notes on them to remember which tracks are my favorite. ^_^
3. Verbatim CD-R 700MB 52X Silver Inkjet Printable – 50pk Spindle, 50-Disc (95005)
- High Speed 52X recording speeds.
- Ideal to burn, create and personalize your disc surface for your own music mix, digital photo album, and customize presentations.
- Back up and archive up to 80 Minute / 700MB of important data – Superior archival life.
- Ultimate Compatibility – Silver printable surface, compatible with inkjet disc printers from Primera, Epson, Microboards, Rimage, and others. Also compatible with most CD-ROM drives.
- Verbatim has been a leader in data storage technology since 1969, and guarantees this product with a limited lifetime warranty and technical support.
4. Maxell 625335 Lifetime Warranty High-Sensitivity Recording Layer Recordable CD (Audio Only) 700mb/80 min
- With storage for 80 minutes/ 700MB recording time, you can create premium compilations of your favorite tracks to add variety to your listening experience
- Playback on any CD drive, CD-R audio recorder or CD player and record on computer CD writers or CD-R audio recorders
- Supports writing speeds up to 32x with premium quality recording surgace for noise-free playback
- For 1-time recording only, will hold contents of any full-size CD
- CD-R digital recording media designed for music recording
- Play back in most recent home, car, portable, and PC-based CD and DVD players
- High-sensitivity recording layer
- Jewel cases not included
Reviews from Real Users
You get the feeling we aren't ever going to completely say goodbye to compact discs? I bought a new vehicle that has Apple CarPlay and Android Auto but ... it also has a CD player in it too. As much I enjoy the streaming world of music, I still like to pop my favorite albums in on a CD and listen to them in full. I was very happy to see these blank CDs. These were my favorites for years. The only difference I see in these and the ones I had 10 years ago is a slight design difference on the front of the CD, there's some musical notes and designs that I don't remember being on these. I've burned 10 so far and have had 0 errors or problems. I don't know how many people look into things like this but as someone who has burned over 1,000 CDs in my life, I've learned a little patience and preparation helps the discs burn better. I never burn over 16x speed, my PC's burner is a 52x but I keep it on 16x and something I once tried and saw good results with it was to make sure no applications are running while burning. Very happy with these discs and their price. I used to pay about double or triple this price for this pack. I once started using the Verbatim Digital Vinyl CDs but got tired of trying to write on their label. These Maxell have nice, full lines to write on and work well with a standard Sharpie.
Honestly, we were desperate to make our own CDs and having used this brand before, took the chance despite the poor reviews and our own set of issues with the brand in the past (such as the CD playing on a Victrola or on the computer, but in the car or on a different brand of CD player it won’t?). Not to mention the fact that we are a family of major review checkers, especially 1 star reviews (it’s no secret that 1 star ratings tend to be THE MOST important, especially with our luck!) and the reviews here show extremely poor quality. But, like I said, we were desperate and took the chance.
My expectations were seriously low when I got the CDs in an poly-mailer. Which was not cool.
Opened them up, they looked alright and I got to work.
The process of making the CD was very easy unless the audio file was an MP4, but once I figured out the annoying process of converting to an MP3 audio, it smoothed out the process and viola! One homemade CD in 1-2 minutes or less.
Put the CD into the player, all was going well, and then it started glitching on certain tracks as if the CD was scratched. Of course that made no sense, after all, it was bloody well brand new! Turns out, after a few plays the CD “smoothed out” and rarely does the glitch thing after a few runs.
Can I explain the technical issue? No, I cannot.
I think these are overpriced, but that’s good ole inflation for ya.
Overall, these CDs suited my needs and the bizarre glitching seems a tamed problem. Therefore, for the time being (I’ve only used 8 out of the whole case?) I personally cannot justify less then 5 stars. Though it is unfortunate for the folks who have had such a negative experience.
While the package cover displays Maxdata CD-R Music, the actual discs are labeled, Maxell CD-R Music. Regardless, by appearance alone they seem identical to previous music CD-Rs I've purchased in the past. And because my intention is to solely use this product to burn music I will not be going through any of the problems some consumers are having when purchasing CD-R media. My first project recorded without flaw and the playback was universally successful in the various devices I play music on... Such as my Blu-ray® player, computer and automobile CD player(s.) Let me add that the quality I have come to associate with the Maxell brand seems unchanged. Previous Maxell discs remain fully intact after a decade or more of use. Hard to argue about durability at this point in time. Therefore it is very easy for me to recommend this CD-R media to anyone interested.
5. DataLocker EncryptDisc DLCD100 CD Recordable Media – CD-R – 700 MB – 100 Pack
- Maximum_Write_Speed – 52x
- Green_Compliant – Yes
- Green_Compliance_Certificate/authority – RoHS
- Maximum_Recording_Time – 1.33 Hour
6. Verbatim CD-R 80min 52X with Digital Vinyl Surface – 10pk Bulk Box, Blue/Green/Orange/Pink/Purple – 97935
- 10 high-grade CD-R discs with a one hundred year archival life; OEM drive certified
- Retro design with the performance of optical technology. Each pack includes discs in 5 vibrant colors
- Blazing drive speeds allow for 80 min files to record in less than 2 minutes and 700MB allows you to store up to 225 photos
- Ideal for LP-to-CD recordings, original music recording/mixing, unique appearance for distribution of presentations/artwork
- Verbatim has been a leader in data storage technology since 1969, and guarantees this product with a limited lifetime warranty and technical support
7. 50 Pack Imation CD-R 52X 700MB/80Min Branded Logo Blank Media Recordable Data Disc
- Brand: Imation.
- Type: CD-R.
- Speed: 52X. Capacity: 700MB. Audio Storage: 80 minutes.
- Surface: Logo Top.
- Quantity: 50 Pack. Packing: Plastic Shrink Wrap
8. MAXELL CD-R 80 Music-Gold (50 PC Spindle) Blank CD-R Disc, (625156)
- Great For Those Interested In Color-Coding Their Collections
- CD-R Allows You To Write Once, And Secures Your Data Permanently
- 32x Write Speed For Quick Data Transfer
- Can Save Up To 700 MB Of Data Or Up To 80 Mins Of Audio
9. PlexDisc CD-R 700MB 80 Minute 52x Recordable – 100 Pack Cake Box (FFP) 631-805-BX, 100 Discs
- [100 pieces of high-grade non-rewritable CD-R discs] with superior quality and reliability
- [True Audio Recording Quality] Ideal storage for music files (including MP3, WAV, FLAC, APE, AAC, AIF, M4A, and more)
- [700MB of Storage] for storing photos, videos, data files and up to 80 mins of audio/video content
- [Fast Burn Speed] With up to 48x burn speed, record 700MB or 80 mins of content in a few minutes
- [Excellent Compatibility] Playback recorded content on virtually all CD players, (including CD car stereos), gaming systems, CD/ DVD /BD drives, and CD/ DVD /BD players.
10. Memorex 700MB/80-Minute 52x Data CD-R Media 50-Pack Spindle
- 50 recordable CD-R discs on a plastic spindle with dust cover
- 700 MB of space
- Store up to 80 minutes of audio
- For use with 1X-52X speed
- Record on computer CD writer
Reviews from Real Users
I use these to back up my cd collection, for a car copy etc. I bought a pack of 100 verbatim and the first few off the stack worked fine. several months later I tried to burn a few cds and my computer kept telling me to insert a blank disc. I though something was wrong with my computer, but it was only a few months old. I tried on another computer and the same thing happened. My son gave me a disc from his stash and it worked. I was like, why? I just bought this stack of 100. I went through them all and none would work. I did not know what to think. I ordered some more because that was the brand I always used. They did not work either. I finally bought these memorex and so far so good. I don't know why this seems to be happening to a lot of people as I see in the reviews. So far I am very happy with the memorex. I only hope when I order more they will work as well.
Of all the writable disc brands I use, memorex has some of the best CD-R. It's not first party Sony or Phillips, but the the low failure rates are next to none in my experience. I make backups of broken/heavily scratched PlayStation classics (RIP Crash Bash and Spyro 2) that are unreadable in my PS1/2/3 and these burned at 4x speed work like a charm, which is further more impressive considering that PS1 hardware is especially picky with disc quality. Even 8x burns (one of my cheaper writers only goes down to 8x) work fantastic!
As for music, some players are picky about direct disc copies, but these work best out of third party for me. I still have an old MP3 disc from 2006 which is dinged and lightly surface scratched but still reads all 107 tracks.
Edited a few typos: June 1, 2018
My daughter is a singer songwriter in Nashville working for a major label. She sends me all the songs she writes
(about 100 a year) and I record them on Memorex Music CD-R discs. I've used other brands but the sound quality is better on these discs. I've never had one fail.
The considerations to buy cd r
Purchasing online is tricky but if the product is available on Amazon it’s a lot easier thing.
The features you want for cd r
You purchase a product for a certain purpose, right? So, you should look that the product you are looking for should have that certain features and specifications.
Here we have compiled the features and specifications of and that fulfills your need and desire.
Make sure the product you grabbing has the market standard quality. How do you confirm? Read the product history, check the brand and read users’ feedback.
Here in this blog post, we accumulated some nice users’ feedback that might help you to decide on the best product around filled with quality.
Good quality products come with good brands and a good price, make sure the price is within your budget. Remember, it does not mean that products with a good price come with great quality but usually it does.
The best way to buy a product is from an authentic seller.
An authentic seller is someone who sells their own products, not someone who resells other people’s products.
An authentic seller has a vested interest in the quality of their product, which means they will not resell a faulty or defective product.
The reliability of a product depends on the quality of the product and its performance.
A reliable product can be trusted to work well for a long time.
It is important to buy a reliable product because it will not break down or need repair often, which prevents wasting money on repairs and replacements.
After checking the list of cd r and reading the real user’s feedback, I hope that you have some ideas on what you like to have. Hope you got your desired product and making a very good move to your home.