There are a bunch of bass guitar gig bag in the market, some of them are good, some of them are bad or average and some of them are the real best of the best. Its quite a bit challenge though to find the best bass guitar gig bag.
But the thing is people love to read and listen to recommendations, reviews, and what other people are using and talking about. Here we have listed the best selling bass guitar gig bag for you and along with you will know the real user’s feedback, the verified purchase from Amazon.
Here are the top 3 bass guitar gig bag
Top 10 Best Bass Guitar Gig Bag
1. CAHAYA Electric Bass Guitar Bag Gig Bag 0.3inch Padding Black Padded Backpack Soft Bass Guitar Case CY0222
- Lightweight Portable Electric Bass Guitar Gig Bag: bag dimension 48.8”x16.1”x2.3”, upper bout 14.2”, lower bout 16.1”, designed for 43 inch and full size 46 inch Electric Bass Guitar. Fits Precision and Jazz Bass Style Bass Guitars. NOTE: this guitar bag is too small to hold an acoustic bass guitar. To make sure you buy what you want, please compare our bag’s dimension with the guitar’s first to see how it will look.
- 0.3inch/8mm Padding Throughout: This CAHAYA padded bass bag is perfect for defending your gear against in-home accidents as well as light-travel nicks, scuffs and scratches, also the sturdy zipper and rubber shockproof base protect the guitar well.
- Large Front Pocket: exterior pouch 13.7”x9.7”x2.1” large enough to hold A4 and US letter size music sheets books, tablet, smartphone.
- Small Pocket for Musical Accessories: top small pocket for storing small stuff such as tuners, strings, cables, picks, guitar straps.
- Dual Adjustable Backpack Shoulder Straps + 2 convenient grip handles, providing multiple ways of carrying. Back hanger loop can be hung on the wall for decoration when not in use.
2. CAHAYA Electric Bass Guitar Bag Gig Bag Backpack Padded Soft Case 0.3inch Padding, Grey CY0202
- Guitar bag size 49 x 15.7 x 2.4inch/124 x 40 x 6 cm, upper bout 13.7 inch, lower bout 15.7 inch Fits Precision and Jazz Bass Style Bass Guitars. NOTE: this guitar bag is too small to hold an acoustic bass guitar. To make sure you buy what you want, please compare our bag’s dimension with the guitar’s first to see how it will look.
- Large Exterior Pocket with an organizer for more accessories such as tuners, picks, strings, cables, capo, CDs while your A4 or letter size sheet music can also be stored in the specialized pocket.
- Padded Backpack Style with dual adjustable shoulder straps, special designed back handle loop and reinforced carry handle allows for easy transport between gigs, rehearsals or classes.
- Durable Hook and Loop Tape keeps guitar in place, extra wear-resistant protective cloth provides added protection to the headstock.
- Grey Textured Oxford appearance with scratch resistant sleek lining and 0.3 inch padding throughout, perfect for defending your gear against in-home accidents as well as light-travel nicks, scuffs and scratches.
3. Fender FB405 Multi-Fit Electric Bass Guitar Gig Bag
- 5 mm of padding to keep your instrument safe
- Reverse water resistant zipper
- Soft touch velour lining
- Ergonomic backpack straps with easy adjustable ladder lock buckles
- Zippered slip pocket
4. Gator Cases Transit Series Bass Guitar Gig Bag; Charcoal Black Exterior (GT-BASS-BLK)
- Weather Resistant Blended Fabric Exterior with Thick Rubber Tread on Bottom of the Bag Prevents Wear
- 20mm Thick Internal Foam Padding Covered with Plush Micro-Fleece Lining and Adjustable, Removable Three-Point Interior Padding System Protects the Headstock, Neck and Body
- Large Front Zippered Pocket with Flap, Features G-Hook Buckle and Seatbelt Loops for Multiple Connection Points Allowing You to Fill the Pocket to Capacity and Still Secure It
- Padded Comfort Grip Carry Handle and Removable, Color Matched Backpack Straps
- Interior Dims: Body Length: 23″ Body Height: 3.5″ Lower Bout Width: 14.75″ Middle Bout Width: 12.5″ Upper Bout Width: 13″ Overall Length 48.5″
5. Fender FB620 Electric Bass Gig Bag – Black
- 20 mm of padding and protective bumpers to keep your investment safe
- Air mesh back pad with air Flow channel
- Soft touch velour lining
- Ergonomic air mesh padded backpack straps with easily adjustable ladder lock buckles
- Front pocket features a business card window, pocket for extra strings, removable padded tool pouch, elastic Pick pocket, and elastic pen loop.
6. ChromaCast Electric Bass Guitar Padded Gig Bag (CC-BPB, Black
- Six pockets make it easy to carry all of your music gear in one bag
- Two adjustable padded shoulder straps and two handles allows for easy transport between gigs, Rehearsals or classes
- Exterior dimensions: 46″ Length x 12″ (Upper bout)/ 14″ (Lower bout) Width x 3″ Height
- Interior dimensions: 45.5″ Length x 11.5″ (Upper bout)/ 13.5″ (Lower bout) Width x 2.5″ Height
- Available for acoustic, Electric, and electric bass guitars
7. Ibanez IBB541 Powerpad Electric Bass Guitar Gig Bag (IBB541WR) , Red
- The 541 Power pad series gig bags come in a variety of colors. Choose the one that fits your style
- Resilient 15mm thick cushion on the bottom and sides of the bag
- Four convenient storage pockets, giving you more than enough room to store everything you need for your Gig
- The belts that securely grip and brace the neck of your guitar inside the bag
- The convenient handle on the back side of the 541 Power pad gig bags facilitates easy carrying while keeping the bag vertical
8. Gator Cases Gig Bag for Electric Bass Guitars (GBE-BASS) , Black
- Fits Most Electric Bass Guitars
- Nylon construction with 10mm internal padding
- Reinforced interior at headstock & bridge
- Exterior pocket for accessories and adjustable backpack straps.
- Interior Dims: Body Length: 20.5” Body Height: 3.5″ Lower Bout Width: 15.5″ Middle Bout Width: 15.12” Upper Bout Width: 13″ Overall Length: 46.5
9. Gator Cases Pro-Go Ultimate Double Guitar Gig Bag; Holds (2) Bass Guitars (G-PG BASS 2X)
- Ultra- thick padded sidewalls
- Micro-fleece interior
- Protective rain cover
- Multi adjustable, removable backpack straps
- Interior Dims for Each Compartment: Body Length: 21″ Body Height: 3.5″ Lower Bout Width: 15″ Middle Bout Width: 12″ Upper Bout Width: 13″ Overall Length 47″
10. Donner 47 Inch Electric Bass Guitar Gig Bag, 0.5 Inch Padded Sponge 600D Thick Ripstop Waterproof Nylon Adjustable Backpack Soft Bass Guitar Case
- Sturdy Material Well Protecting: Donner electric bass guitar gig bag is made of durable water-resistant 600D nylon Oxford, 10mm padded sponge and 210D smooth soft lining fabric. Not easy to rip off and protects your guitar from unexpected collision, scratches, or other damages when storing and transporting
- Lightweight Easy Carrying: Bag size: 47.6*16*3.3 Inch. Design for your 47 Inch or full size electric bass guitar. Fits Precision and Jazz Bass Style Bass Guitars. Donner bass guitar case has 2 adjustable backpack shoulder straps and a padded comfortable side carry handle to ensure convenient carry for home storage, daily commute or travel
- 3 Pockets Offer Enough Room for Accessories Storage: Large front pocket holds music sheet or documents and an extra neck pocket for small items, such as CD, strings, cables, capo, tuner etc. Exterior zipper pocket could hold your phone for easy access
- Durable Double Zipper Pullers: Donner electric bass guitar case is equipped with heavy-duty double metal zippers which slide very smoothly, not easily get stuck or break in both directions. Top loop hanger could be used to hang up the bag and keep it clean
- All Donner products are built to last. We provide 1 year manufacturer’s warranty and world class customer service, you can rest assured to buy our products
The considerations to buy bass guitar gig bag
Purchasing online is tricky but if the product is available on Amazon it’s a lot easier thing.
The features you want for bass guitar gig bag
You purchase a product for a certain purpose, right? So, you should look that the product you are looking for should have that certain features and specifications.
Here we have compiled the features and specifications of and that fulfills your need and desire.
Make sure the product you grabbing has the market standard quality. How do you confirm? Read the product history, check the brand and read users’ feedback.
Here in this blog post, we accumulated some nice users’ feedback that might help you to decide on the best product around filled with quality.
Good quality products come with good brands and a good price, make sure the price is within your budget. Remember, it does not mean that products with a good price come with great quality but usually it does.
The best way to buy a product is from an authentic seller.
An authentic seller is someone who sells their own products, not someone who resells other people’s products.
An authentic seller has a vested interest in the quality of their product, which means they will not resell a faulty or defective product.
The reliability of a product depends on the quality of the product and its performance.
A reliable product can be trusted to work well for a long time.
It is important to buy a reliable product because it will not break down or need repair often, which prevents wasting money on repairs and replacements.
After checking the list of bass guitar gig bag and reading the real user’s feedback, I hope that you have some ideas on what you like to have. Hope you got your desired product and making a very good move to your home.